Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Gamers Curse Chapter 3

"What do we do about it?" I asked Eito. "I don't know, let me try something" he said and pinched me. "Hey!" I said. "What was that for?" I demanded. "Look at you HP bar" Eito commanded. I did and it was in the red. "It's in the red! But how is that possible? It was just a pinch" I said in dis balefe. "That's what I thought" Eito said in deep thought. "I believe that when you level up you get more HP, so when your a low level small thing can kill you, so we must fight for survival" Eito says. That makes sense. and the more we level up we might get more HP so we can survive more but when we do we'll become more robotic than human" I said. "It's a plan to make all humans robots slowly! Think about it, VR has become important to life, which means different programs could log you into the Game if Life. No one is safe anymore" Eito said. I was logging onto SAOS while listening and found more comments on my post that said things like: I WAS LOGED INTO THIS GAME CALLED THE GAME OF LIFE! BUT IT'S IN ME! YIN WAS RIGHT! I showed Eito and he looked panicked. I made another post that said If you get logged into the game of life please comment on my message wall, and post this on other social media! Me and Eito think that other VR games and things could log other people in the game too. After five miunets after I posted the massage it had about twenty comments on my wall all saying that same thing! "What do we do?" I wondered to myself. "We need to have a meeting for all the people who where loved in the game" said Eito almost immediately. "Great! Lets  do it!" I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....