Sunday, November 20, 2016

Nitty Nicole Chapter 19

Breakfast is thirty minutes long. I got some scrambled eggs with some sausages. They where not the best, but they where edible. I sat next to Nathan while I ate. We went through out classes in a daze, flowing from one to another. The night before me and Nathan had made a pack that if one of us started to get lost here we would pinch them. We both had to pinch each other multiple times. By lunch my arm was sore. "This is hard" I whisper complained to Nathan "Suck it up" said Nathan sounding kind of harsh. I pinched him in the arm hard. "OW!" he complained. "Sorry I thought you where losing your self" I said innocently. "I guess you playing the poor insane girl?" asked Nathan as we walked to our table. "Not so loud!" I growled looking around. "Yes or no?" asked Nathan ignoring me. "Yes" I sighed sitting down. I started eating so I didn't have to talk to Nathan. That night when I got to my room I saw that all my roommates where in bed (Ten girls or boys to a room). I got in bed and started to fall asleep when I heard one girl say "We need to go! She's asleep. We must plan our escape with the others!" I heard foot steps outside and someone walking in. "Nicole wake up! We need to follow them!" said Nathan shaking me awake. "I know that!" I snapped. "Let's go!" I said hopping out of bed. We ran after them. "I'll fly ahead" I said before Nathan could protest. I quickly caught up to them and followed fro a bit then when back for Nathan and flying him to them where we followed on foot. Until they when in a room that spirled down. We crept down for about five minutes before getting to the bottom. We put our ears to the door and listened. "We need to find a way over the barbed wire fence. We already figured out that we will use our blankets to make a rope out the window, but we don't know how to get past the ten foot high fence. Any ideas" asked the girl who had said I was asleep. No one called out. "I see. We need to find a way in the next three days, or we're all lost." "Demon spawn?" I asked Nathan quietly. He nodded. "All of them" he whispered. We didn't hear foot steps coming towards the door until it was too late. The door flew open and we fell down on the floor. "Well well well, it looks like we have some says" snarled the girl. I looked up and saw Rachel. I pretended to be walking up. "W-where am I?" I wondered. "What do you mean? You where listening to our conversation with this kid" said Rachel. "Sorry about Nicole, I saw her following you and assumed that she was sleep walking. She dose that a lot" said Nathan. "That's ridiculous!" said Rachel. "It's true!" said Nathan. "She's smart" I said. "And your right Rachel I'm not crazy. But I was the one who blackmailed Sophie Garcia" I said standing up. "It was you!" shouted Nathan. "Sorry I forgot to tell you Nathan but we have more important things to discuss" I said waving him away. "Why are you spying on us?" demanded Rachel. "Because we have been looking for you, all of you. I'm from Demon Academy, and we came here to find new recruits. If you agree to come then I can help you get over the fence" I said knowing that they wanted to get over the fence. "How do you know about the Demon Academy?" asked Rachel. "We where planning on going their when we escaped anyway, but you just a normal girl so tell me how you know and It's a deal" said Rachel with her hands on the hips. I pulled of my cloak to reveal my devil features. "My dad is the Devil" I said smiling. Rachel backed away looking scared. "Relax I won't hurt anyone, but I can fly you over the fence" I said stretching my wings. "Deal" said Rachel reaching out to shake my hand, I took it without regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....