Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stereo Heart Chapter 10

"CRYSATL!" I yelled when I was her and practically flew into her arms. "I'm so happy your here!" I said felling like I was going to explode. "I know! I'm so happy my parents let me come!" said Crystal smiling. "Hey I was thinking about how it would be cool if we made a youtube channel together" I said. "That would be awesome!" cried Crystal smiling from ear to ear. "We can talk about it in our room" I said. I had an extra room and when Crystal was accepted I asked if she could bunk with me. "And Matt's coming tomorrow, I bet your super exited" Crystal said. "I was so exited that you where coming that I totally forgot about tomorrow" I admitted feeling bad about it. "I was thinking about having a nickname" said Crystal when we where on my floor. "That would it be?" I asked. "I'm thinking Christy" said Crystal. "That's a great nickname" I said smiling. "I know DJ, speaking of nicknames what's your full name?" asked Crystal. "Its Dawn Jane" I said cringing. "My parents couldn't agree on a name so they called me both. M y mom called me Dawn and my dad calls me Jane" I explained. "What should we call our Chanel?" I asked Christy. "How about Stereo Heart!" said Christy making jazz hand and pulling them alert in the air for a dramatic Affect. "That's amazing!" I said "And Stereo Heart is born" said Christy as we opened the door to our dorm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....