Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 7

I'm at the wall. It took me a few hours to get here. I'm certain that the King won't come here to look for me. I bought a newspaper and looked in the front page. I saw a picture of me and under it it said ANYONE WHO FINDS KITTY AGARD WILL GET A HUGE REWARD! I quickly threw the newspaper in the trash, I ripped it up first so it wouldn't be legible. I'm not going back, I don't care how much the king wants me but he's not getting me. "HEY LOOK IT'S KITTY AGARD!" Called a man to his friends. I cursed and ran. "GET HER!" Yell a man in the mob. They charged, I sprinted away. I soon ran into an ally where I thought I lost them. "Hey! you looking for Kitty  Agard? she went into that ally" said a voice. I peaked around the wall and saw Jack. "You little rat!" I yelled at him. "GET HER!" Yelled a man again. I was cornered in the ally. I felt like a mouse looking at a hungry cat, but in this case a whole mob of cats. IN five minuets I was chained for the third time with extra rope and other assortment of items to keep me trapped. "Time to take you back to the palace" said the leader. I growled in return felling more animal than human. "Easy Kitty" said the man laughing at his own joke. I glared at him, it looked like their was no way of getting out of this. When we got to the palace I was as seething with anger. "We have Kitty Agard here" said the leader. "Thank you for your service you will each receive five hundred dollars" said the guard. I was dragged into a room with nothing except a small cot. "Hello Kitty" said Jack smiling. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. "Relax, the King will come to talk to you in five minuets when he's done giving those men their reward" said Jack. "Why am I in here?" I demanded. "So you won't escape. You proved you could get out of anything so the king decided that you should go in the maximum security room for your own safety" said Jack. "I don't need protecting! I'm capable of doing that myself and have done for years" I snapped. "I kick you butt in that fight, shouldn't that count for something?" I asked. "No, the King decides those thing on his own" said Jack. "I hate you" I said turning away from him and started examining my cot. "You can't escape you know" called Jack. I ignored him. "Hello Kitty" said the King walking into the room. "What do you want?" I demanded. "I wanted to see my long lost daughter" said the king smiling. "Layer" I accused. "I promise I don't lie to you. And I must mention that the name I gave you was Samantha so you can not be addressed as Kitty anyone" said the king casually. 'No, I chose my name and that's the way it's going to be" I said looking at him for a second before turning back to my cot. "Very well Kitty" said the King with a bit of surprise. "And can I maybe gat a table and chair?" I asked. "Why would you want or need a table and chair?" asked the king. "Si I can sit down and think" I said. "Fine" said the king. "I think we're done here" I said glaring at the king. "Yes we are" agreed the king. "Oh and your Highness, I'm never going to call you anything like dad or father, so you might want to give up on that thought now" I said. "You will someday call me father, when you are grateful for me" said the king. "Not likely" I sing-songed. "Yes you will" Vowed the King. "I think I will call you Farther" I said then "When I feel sarcastic" I said smirking. "I promise you'll call me father one day" said the king again. "Fine Ffffffffffffatherrrrrrrrr" I said to annoy him. The king's face brightened for a second before he realized I was joking. I burst out into a laughing fit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....