Friday, November 18, 2016

Lost Invisible Girl Chapter 1

"Hi, My name is Kiko" I said to my new class, I just moved from Japan to LA. I'm meeting my new class for the first time and I'm scared. "Why do you have such a strange name?" called out a boy. I felt my face heating up. "It's a Japanese name" I said looking at the floor nervously. Walked to my seat and placed my books by my chair. "Class please turn to page 224 of you math text book" said the teacher Ms. C. "Ms. C, I don't have a textbook" I said raising my hand. "I'm sorry Kiko I'll get you one now" said Ms. C. At lunch Zoe sat with me. I pulled out my Taiyaki and took a bite out of it hungrily. Mmmmm red beans my favorite I savored each bite. "Why are you eating a fish?" asked Zoe. "It's not a fish it's my mothers homemade Taiyaki" I said smiling as I broke off a piece. "It's really good, here try some" I said offering Zoe the piece. Zoe took a bite then spit it out after a second. "Ew" she said in disgust. "That's horrible" said Zoe. "I looked at my Taiyaki frowning. "all my friends in Japan love Taiyaki" I said to myself. "Time for recess!" said Zoe with a start. I put the rest if my Taiyaki in my bag. "Oh" I said disappointed. "You wanna play in the monkey bars?" asked Zoe. "Ok" I said kind of nervous that I would fall and make a fool of myself.
   We had fun on the monkey bars until we had to back inside. The rest of the week was nice but frustrating, I was really behind in math. Another week went by and Zoe ws gone, A girl called Alexandra had basically take Zoe away. I didn't know what to do so I did nothing. I started making some friends in other classes y my sister Sakura. I was still shy even around them. I mostly sat on the swing thinking and sometimes looking at Zoe when she was playing with Alexandra by the circle monkey bars. I barely talked to Zoe and when I did it wasn't about anything important. I was so mad at Alexandra for taking my friend away. I made a few friends, but I always dreamed that someday I would meet my true best friend that would know what it was like to have a friend taken away. That was when I was 8 years old....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....