Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Secret Life of a Popular Girl Chapter 1

Dear Diary
This is my first entry. My name is Riley and I'm a popular girl. I didn't choose to be popular, but I am. I started seventh grade a month ago. I moved from New York in Summer vacation. I was never popular in my prep school, but I changed some things about my appearance this summer. I got contact instead of my glasses, I straightened my hair permanently and stopped putting it in braids and I started wearing things liken and a half or two inches black high heels. And I got a smart phone and laptop. When I walked into school I was really nervous. I met a really nice girl called Emma who showed me around the school and everything. At lunch a bunch of really nice girls asked me to sit with them. Soon we where talking about things like Snapchat and other social medias. By the end of the day I had all their phone numbers and they texted me constantly. I got kind of tired of it, but I kept texting them. It's like some invisible force was making me keep texting them. When I got home I did my home work and messed around on my laptop for awhile. The next day all the girls crowded around me when I walked into schooling pushed Emma out of the way so she couldn't even talk to me. I felt really bad, but I didn't stop them. The same thing happened as the day before and I was helpless to stop it. Before I got on the bus Emma said "Congrats, you popular. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you enjoy never talking me again if you keep this up." I thought Emma was kidding, but she was right. After week I couldn't get out. I was like a fly trap, and I was caught right in the center, and Emma was watching me just out of reach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....