Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 6

"S-sorry" the boy apologized hurriedly. I took off running again before he could say any thing else. I looked behind me for a second to see if anyone was following me, and the boy I had ran into was trying to catch up with me. I put on a burst of speed and made a sharp turn into a dark ally. "Where is she?" he said aloud. I rolled my eyes. I almost burst out laughing because I was only four feet away! He walked away, but when he turned around he dropped a slip of paper on the ground. It was blown over to me so I put my foot o it. I picked it up and read. Kitty. Please come back to the palace, I'll tell you anything you want to know. The King. I snorted. I'm never going back. He's crazy. "I see my bait worked" said the boy emerging from the shadows. "Who the heck are you?" I demanded clenching my fists in case things got ugly. "I'm Jack, I was told that you would probably escape and I would have to track you down" said Jack. "Do you have a death wish?" I asked. "No, I think it's you who has the death wish" Jack said walking closer to me. "I'm the one who's going to kick your but" I said and under at him with my fists outstretched ready for a strong punch in Jack's nose. Jack dodged sending me flat on my stomach. "Missed me" Jack taunted. I flipped up to my feet and round house kicked him in the nose. "Bulls Eye" I said smiling. "That's it! Your going to get it know little girl" said Jack growling. I ran towards him and leaped at the last minute wrapping my legs around his neck and knocked him to the ground. "Here's a tip. Never underestimate me" I said and walked away. "I'll get you someday!" Jack called after me. "Fat chance!" I called back. I started running to the outskirts of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....