Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 7

"Ok class today you'll be sparing with each other" called our teacher. "Yes" I said grinning evilly. "I'll split you up into pairs based on how well you fight" She said. "Yin you and Kyle will be a pair" the teacher said continuing to list the pairs. "Great" I said still smiling. Kyle is a really good fighter, but I'll beat him. "Hey Yin" said Kyle awkwardly. "Hey Kyle" I said thinking about what weapon I would use. "I'm going to beat you so bad" I said. "Are you sure? Doesn't you cloak get in the way, maybe you should talk it off" teased Kyle. "Dream on" I said rolling my eyes. "Yin, Kyle time to start" called the teacher. When we got on the sparing area I called "TRANSFORM MEGA SCYTHE!" My usual scythe  grew a few feet longer and the blade became bigger and sharper. "Bring it on Kyle" I challenged. He charged. I jumped up in the air and hooked the blade of my scythe to the back of his armor lightning quick and fling him the other way. I landed on the ground in triumph. Kyle charged again, but this time he was ready and maneuvered around me. Hooking his sword to my cloak and pulled. It fell off, everyone gasped when they saw me. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed at Kyle and charged. My eyes where red but I let them stay red. "What the" Kyle said a millisecond bewildered. I hit him with the shaft of my scythe. "OOFFFHH" he said when he hit the wall groaning. A few beat downs latter Kyle was hurt really bad but Yandere Chan gave no mercy. "STOP" he begged. "I saw the pled in his eyes and managed to pull Yandere Chan back and took control once again. "Sorry Kyle" I said forming my Scythe into my regular katana. "Yandere Chan got out when you tore off my cloak, I had no control over what she did" I said bowing my head in shame. "What are you?" asked Kyle looking at me in horror. "This is exactly why I whore a cloak at all times" I said. "Don't freak out but, My dad s the Devil" I said knowing the would freak out anyway. "WAHT!!!!!" roared Kyle. "Surprise" I said weakly. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed everyone except my team mates. "You knew about this?" Kyle demanded to them. "Me and Tom only found out about a week ago" said Andrew. "I found out in the wood on the first day of school" said Kate looking guilty. "She's pretty cool if you don't make her mad" said Tom. Kyle drew his sword and held the tip steadily on my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I can't let the Devils spawn live" Said Kyle getting to his feet. "IT'S NOT HER FAULT!" cried Kate. "One move from any of you and she's dead" threatened Kyle. "We can't let you do that" said Andrew. "It's ok Andrew" I said smiling at him. "NO IT'S NOT!" Yelled Andrew. "JUST BECAUSE YOUR DIFFERENT DOSN'T MEAN YOU'RE BAD!" Screamed Andrew starting to cry. "Kill me Kyle. I you do you'll have my father to deal with and never ending hell for the rest of your life and death" I said. "Like I care" Kyle growled. I closed my eyes, exposing my neck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....