Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shatter Me Chapter 3

"I need to get out" I whisper to myself. I see so many people walk past me without noticing me while I scream for help. "Yui I'm going to the Elder tree today with my guild" Said Kirito. "Are you sure you're powerful enough?" I asked worried. "You know that if you die here you'll die in the real world" I said. "That's a chance I'm willing to take" Kirito said. "Be carful" I said still worried. "I'll be watching" I said. Kirito already knew that I could watch people in different places. "You do that" said Kirito. I watched him enter the first level of the elder tree. I couldn't see anything inside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....