Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Guns Girl Chapter 7

I shot at targets for two straight hours. I used up about five hundred packs of amo. When I left the targets I was using where torn into shreds with ma littering the floor. "Captain? Are you ok?" asked the owner of the gun range. "I'm fine!" I snapped. I lied I'm dying inside. "Ok Captain" said the owner sounding kind of startled. I called a meeting for the elite troops. "We need to find where the Dead hands are and their next target" I said staying a knife into the map of where I saw the note from Nick. "Yes Captain!" the troop said in unison. Tell me anything you find immediately" I said snd shot the note from Nate for the tenth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....