Thursday, November 10, 2016

Gun Girl Chapter 6

"Time to go!" I said getting my guns and extra amo. "Time to fight anorther monster! I expect you all to be in top shape. This one going to be very hard to bet. I expect all of you to get fighting hard" I drill ed my squad of about two hundred including about ten medics. "YES CAPTAIN!" That all said in unison. "Good" I said. When we got to  the site all we saw nothing. "Keep a look out everyone! we don't know where it's hiding" I saw a note on the ground I walked towards it with my guns out. I picked it up and it said: Dear Gabby. I thought you would come. You see I've found a new group of people who are very good fighters. I'll kill all of the monsters, and if you try to stop me you will die. Take a break. The Dead Hand got this -Nick. I put the note in my pocket. and called out "Nothing is here, the monster must have had a fight with other monsters and died" I said walking back. "Why are you giving up so easily?" demanded one of the fighters. "I'll tell you when we get back inside the walls" I said not turning back.
   "I found a note, and it's from Nick the old second in command who abandoned us. Apparently he found another group called the Dead Hands and if we get in their way of killing all the monsters he said he would kill us. And there is no doubt in my mind he meant every word" I said throwing up the patter and shooting it several dozen times before it hit the floor. "What do we do" called someone. "We find them and tell them that we will not bow down to them. I will die if it means if I stop them" I said. "From this poison we are at war with the Dead Hands"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....