Friday, November 18, 2016

Lost Invisible Girl Chapter 2

It's been a year and I've moved to Seattle for a little while a small town. I made a friend called Ally who is really nice, I also me a girl balled Beth. I like both of them but so far they don't share a lot of my interests. They where really nice to me, but the same thing happened Bella took Beth and Ally away. I made more friends, one of them was a boy named Ryan. We both loved Minecraft. We where so great friends, but my feeling had grown for Ryan. I had developed a crush on him. I had planed on writing a not telling him I liked him, And I wrote it I just never gave it to him. About a month before school ended I told Ryan I was moving back to LA. Ryan went to a different part of the playground and sat down. A few minuets latter a boy from my class came over to tell that Ryan wanted to know if I wanted to date him. I said yes shocked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....