Thursday, November 17, 2016

Shatter Me Chapter 4

"Why can't I look inside!" I cried, I could hear the sound of battle inside but couldn't see anything. I heard a cry of pain inside. I didn't know who had gotten hurt but I was scared it was Kirito who had been hurt. I waited for what felt like hours for Kirito and his guild to come out. I finally saw them come out of the Elder tree, but only a half full of them remained. I looked franticly for Kirito. He finally came out at the back. I sighed in relief. I saw Kirito holding a small dagger that he hadn't had when he had entered. "The sword" I gasped. When I was Kirito he was holding the dagger in his hand. "You ready to be free Yui?" he asked raising the dagger. I stared at the dagger as it came down. It made a tiny crack in the glass. "It can't be possible!" I cried. "That's the most powerful weapon in the game! It has to break the glass" I said sobbing. Kirito was hacking away at the glass "I'm going to get you out of here" promised Kirito. "No, it's okay. This must be my fate, I can't get out of my prison so the universe is trying to tell me that I'm not meant to be free I'm meant to stay here for all eternity" I said smiling giving up all my hope at last. It felt like a wight had been lifted off my shoulders. "I'm not letting you rot in their" said Kirito fiercely. "But Kirito don't you understand? This is my home, and if the most powerful weapon in this world can't get me out I'm not supposed to, it makes so much sense now" I said in a daze. "I'M NOT LETTING YOU STTAY IN HERE!" Roard Kirito with such intestacy that it knocked me out of my daze. Kirito was hacking away at the glass still. "Kirito! can you see the portrait?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" asked Kirito puzzled. "Cut out the outline of it" I directed. Quirt did as I said and when he was don I pushed in the glass and it slid fowler letting me out. I breathed in the fresh air for the first time in years. "Yui? Is that you?" asked Kirito. "Yes, why?" I asked. "You look different" he said staring at me. I looked in a near by mirror and saw myself in a white dress that was a little above my knees. with a teal ribbon in my waist. The dagger Kirito was in a small sheath in my ribbon. I unsheathed it and it transformed into a huge flaming blade. I put it back in panick. "Look at her Username! It says Princess Yui" called out someone from the croud who had gathered round to see me. "Huh?!" I said in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....