Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Believe Chapter 6

"Hey Alice!" called Samantha. "What Samantha?" I snapped in a bad mood. "Why when't you in school yesterday?" Samantha asked smiling in a wicked way. "I didn't feel good" I lied. "That's a shame, because I have photographic evidence that shows you stayed home to sleep all day and you didn't look sick at all" said Samantha. "Well sue me if I was tired and had to do some deep thinking" I said. "Oh well that explains EVERYTHING!" Said Samantha rolling her eyes. "Like I care what you think" I snapped. "Oh you will when I show that principle" said Samantha. I have half a mind to call Deimos and Phobos and tell them to attack Samantha I thought bitterly. "Whatever" I said walking away. I was called to the principles office in the afternoon. "Miss Samantha tells me that you played hooky yesterday. Is that true Alice" Mr. Mumbles aasked. "I was very tired because Samantha asked her friends to follow me to the temple and video tape everything. I couldn't get to sleep because of them So I thought the best idea would be to stay home and regain my energy. If I had gone to school yesterday I could have fallen asleep in class and get in a lot of trouble" I explained. "I see" Mr. Mumbles said. "Samantha did you ask you friends to follow Alice?" Mr. Mumbles asked Samantha. "N-no, Yes" said Samantha in defeat. "That is very bad to spy on people like that, would you like if Alice speed on you" lectured Mr. Mumbles. "No" said Samantha with her head bowed down. "I thought so, from know on consider if you would like it if someone did that same thing to you" Said Mr. Mumbles. "You may go back to class girls." 
    "Ugg" I said as I walked to the temple. I sat on the roof of my favorite tree and stared singing an ancient song I had learnt years ago. A few minutes later about ten people where crowded around me listening to me sing. When I was done they begged me for more. So I started singing again. I was pulled into my dream world so suddenly I fell off the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....