Monday, November 14, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 3

"Hey Kitty!" called a voice, I didn't recognize it so I kept walking as if nothing had happened. "Hey Kitty! Here Kitty Kitty!" they called again. I turned around scowling. "What?!" I snapped. "You need to come with me" they ordered. A small bit of panic crept through me. "You are needed in the hospital. we're testing every cat persons sanity. A man broke into a fancy no cat restraint holding a knife. We fear it's genetic" he explained holding onto my arm hard. "Let go of me! I can walk" I said breaking free of his grasp. "Fine by me" he said who must not have been happy about grabbing my arm and trying to drag me to the hospital. When we got their my ID was taken and they took me into a room where my sanity was going to be tested. "Here you go" said a doctor who left me in a room and lock the door. I waited for about two hours before getting impatient. "I need to get out of here" I decided. I looked around the empty room and saw a small screw driver. "Now how can I use this?" I wondered aloud. I know! I can move the security camera in another direction then I can use the screw driver to un screw the small panel on the celling and crawl through it! I planed. A minuet latter I had mover the camera and was hanging on a pipe unscrewing the vent when I got in I resealed it and started crawling feeling for fresh air. A few minuets latter I saw light leading to another room. I listened intently. "We need to find her. She is perfect for the job. We must tell the king at once" said a scientist. She found a completely different way out of the room. She was meant to brea the camera and then find the hidden window and break out of it" said another scientist. "We must find her at once!" sad the first scientists. "Guards! Find Kitty! and bring her back here in chains so she can't escape!" commanded the head scientist. I started crawling again. I'm NOT doing anything for these people. I felt the vent work weaken. This is a problem, it could break under my weight. I need to crawl on the sids because they will be stronger. A few minuets latter I thought I had passed the weak part of the vent work. I moved back into the middle and saw light. I was a meat five feet away when I fell thorough the vent and landed on my back with the breath nocked out of me. I wheezed trying to breath. "Hey! We  found her!" called a guard. I tried to get away but I was to weak to move very far. Some more yards came and pulled me to my feet then out some chains around my wrists and ankles. "What gives?" I demanded trying to find a way to get out. "You need to come with us" said the gaurs in front of me. I saw the keys in his hand. I couldn't reach. I fell to the floor wheezing. "I can't breath" I gasped pretend to try and get in air. "It must have been the fall I said going limp. "Get up" commanded the guard behind me. "I can't, I'm too weak" I stuttered trying to get up as if proving my point. The guard with the keys needed down to face me. "Those tricks won't work little girl, you can't escape these chains without the keys" he snarled. I leaned my head back and made a weak cough then catapulted my head up at his knocking him out and grabbed the keys. In the confusion I ran the opposite way they where taking me and ducked in a corner and quickly unlocked the chains then ran. "GET HER!" Yelled the head guard. I saw an exit and ran as hard as I could for it. When I burst out I felt the fresh air in my face then started running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....