Monday, November 7, 2016

Stereo Heart Chapter 9

"How are you liking school?" Matt asked one day about a week latter after I had come to MAGC. "To be honest I feel more alone here that when I at the old school" I confused. "When I come we can hang all the time and maybe start a club or summating" said Matt. "That sounds cool" I said. "I know, but for know try to survive without me" joked Matt. I laugh halfheartedly. "I'll try" I promise. "Ok,. got to go, you know the drill" said Matt. I could imagine Matt rolling his eyes. The drill he means his after school activity where he has to play sports, very boy is required to do it at lest every other day. Matt hates it, but I can't blame him. "Three, Two, One" I said As I hit record. "Hey guys, Today I'm going to sing Headphones! I don't remember if I've already sang it but I feel really cruddy today so I thought why not?" I started singing while using my DJ kit to make it sound even cooler. "Thanks for watching guys!" I said and turned of the recording and posted it, a minute latter I got a text from Crystal. What's wrong? she texted. Nothing, I just feel out of place here even though I'm surrounded by people just like me I texted back. WOW! I thought it was because i'm not their with u joked Crystal. Ha ha ha I texted back. What's so funny? asked Crystal. I thought u where joking I texted. Well it wasn't a joke, and I might be coming to MAGC soon Crystal texted.  WHAT!!! UR COMING TO MAGC!! HOW?! I demanded. Ever since I was small my parents made me take music lessons, but I never told any1 cuz I thought it waz lame texted Crystal. WAT!!! Y U NO TELL ME!!! U KNOW HOW I AM WITH MUSIC!!!! I texted. I know , but it was embarrassing texted Crystal. R u any good??? I texted. Im practically a pirogue at like every instrument I've ever played, which it a lot Texted Crystal U HAVE 2 COME!! DO U KNOW HOW LONLY I AM??? I texted. Yes, and I'm asking my parents right now about it Texted Crystal Kk. Txt me when u get the answer I texted. and flopped down on my bed and gaze at my celling, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....