Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 8

It's been a week and I'm stuck in this nightmare of a room. I take apart my cot and put it back to gather to pass the time, but it's incredibly easy. "I really need to ask for something else to do, like ask for mechanical parts to make something to keep me company" I said aloud already knowing whet I would build. "Is the little kitty bored?" mocked Jack. "Shut up!" I said. Jack came to visit me at lest twice a day to annoy me. I started making a small exoskeleton of a robot android. "What are you making?" asked Jack sounded interested trying to see it. "Why do you care? It's not like it will be for you" I said working. "I'm wondering what your doing so I can help you finish the project" said Jack. "How about I tell you what I need and I'll show you what it is and what it'll be able to do when I'm done" I said knowing Jack would want to know what I was making. "Fine, but only if it won't be able to help you escape" said Jack sounding board. "I guarantee it's not, now do you want to know what I need?" I asked. "Sure" said Jack parking up. "Give me a pencil and paper so I can write it down" I said. When I was done I gave him the list of things I needed. two hours latter Jack was back with the things I needed. "Good" I said and started making the exoskeleton while he watched.
    It's been another week and I'm almost done with my android, I call her Sam. I was attaching the last wire when Jack came. "I see you're almost done. So what can it do?" said Jack. "I'll show you when I'm done connecting this wire, it would have been nice if you gave me some wire cutters" I said. "whatever" said Jack. "Power on" I commanded. "My name is Sam, it is very nice to meet you" said Sam. "WHOW!" Cried Jack. "YOU MADE A ROBOT!" H Cried mortified. "I am not a robot I am the first ever android" said Sam. "Why did you make an android!" demanded Jack. "I was board and needed company" I said shrugging. "Sam do you want to play chess?" I asked. "You don't have a chessboard" said Jack snorting like I was stupid. "That is a wonderful idea" said Sam making a holographic chess board. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Demanded Jack when he saw the chess board. "It was easy, but your brain would probably explode if I told you" I said before making my starting move. "Hey!" Jack cried when he realized I had insulted him. At the moment a maid walked by, she glanced at me then looked back to look at Sam before screaming. A few minutes latter the king came in after hearing the news about an imposter in my room I was playing chess with. "Kitty! What is the meaning of this?" demanded the king not noticing Sam. "What, I'm just playing chess" I said innocently. "How can you play chess on your own?" asked the king before seeing Sam. "ROBOT!" he yelled in shock. "It's my newest invention" I said. "YOU MADE THIS ROBOT!" Yelled the king furious. "Yes, and she's an android" I corrected "Who gave you the parts to build it in the first place?" asked the king calming down. "Jack did" I said not trying to hide what he did. "Jack why did you do that?" demanded Jack who was glued to the wall."She said it wasn't going to help her escape and she forced me to give her the things" Jack lied. "He wanted to know what I was building so I told him that if he got me the things I needed then I would show him" I said shooting Jack a glare. Sam stood up to address the king. "I am very pleased to meet you King Fart Head" said Sam bowing. "I programed her to saw that" I said smiling and trying to suppress laughter. The king stormed out and slammed the door. "You look very happy Kitty" said Sam. "Yes I am" I replied and made my wining move. "Checkmate"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....