Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 2

I couldn't stop thinking about the creture no matter how hard I tried. "Mami please at lest the me its name" I begged on the way to school. "Fine Kata, his name is Kyubey" said Mami looking like she regretted  it. "Why don't you want me to make a contract with him?" I asked. "If you do you won't be human anymore, now stop asking me meaningless questions Kata" said Mami. "I'm sorry but you know I'm extremely curious" I said. That day I swore I saw Kyubey in a girl with pink hairs head. Kyubey looked at me for a solid second before saying "make a contract with me. I can grant you any wish" Kyubey titled its head the side. To me it looked super creepy. I walked away quickly but not before I heard "Kata! Come back and make a contract with me" I almost did, but I remembered what Mami had said and I ran into the school. At lunch I saw Kyubey again but it didn't even look at me, instead it was with a girl with pink hair and a girl with blue hair. I assumed Kyubey wanted them to make a contract with it. I wanted to warn them but I stayed still. All lunch I felt Kyubey staring at me even though it didn't turn around. As soon as lunch was over I went to my next class a bit quickly.
    When I walked home I told Mami that I saw Kyubey. "Mami I know you told me to stop asking you questions but what do you become when you make a contract?" I asked. "A magical girl, you have to hunt witches, and get grief seeds so your soul gem docent turn black" said Mami. "That must be hard" I said thinking about fighting witches. Mami must not have been paying attention When I looked up I saw I don't even know what, I gasped. Mami looked up and saw where we were. "Stay their Kata! Where in a labyrinth, the place witched live" said Mami before changing into a weird costume and running. I few seconds latter I heared gun shots. I turned around to see a girl with long black hair and purple eyes holding a corpse. I realized it was Kyubuy. I looked at her in horror. "Don't move anywhere and if this thing wakes up don't listen to it" she instructed and ran the same way as Mami. I watched Kyubey's corps for a while then Kyubey popped up right next to the corpse. I stepped back startled. "Relax Kata, I have many bodies, which means I'm not dead so you can still make a contract with me" said Kyubey. I pulled out my pocket knife that I kept in my pocket just in case I was in trouble. I opened the sharpest blade and threw it at Kyubey. It got it on the tail. I picked up my pocket knife and started stabbing it mercilessly. A few stabs latter Kyubey managed to get away. I almost ran after it. A second latter the labyrinth disappeared. I saw the girls from lunch and Mami, I hid behind a column before they could notice me. When Mami cane back she said that we had to go. I didn't hesitate to run home. I ran into the black haired girl. "I'm so sorry" I said starting to get up. "It's my fault, You shouldn't be apologizing" she said. "I saw you in the labyrinth didn't I?" she said. "Yes you did you told me  to to listen to Kyubey" I said. "I remember, I'm sorry you had to see that but I had to try to kill it" she said. "Why? I know Kyubey is strange but it doesn't deserve to be killed" I said confused. "I'll explain to you another time, my name is Homura Akemi" she said bowing. "I'm Kata" I said. Before walking home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....