Monday, November 7, 2016

The Deivls Spawn Chapter 8

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" sreamed Kate with tears in her eyes. "YOU CAN'T KILL HER!" she screamed. "Yes I can, and you can't stop me" said Kyle clearly trying to kill me slowly so I would suffer a lot of pain. "Any last word?" Kyle asked me with a horrible look on his face. "WITH THESE WORDS I SUMMON RAVEN THE DRAGON OF DEATH" I chatted. "What are you saying? No one can help you" Said Kyle pressing his sword close to my neck. "RRRAAAAWWWWWW" cried Raven as he flew out of a portal to help me. "A DRAGON!!" yelled Andrew. "YOU HAVE WAYYY MORE EXPLAINING IF YOU SURVIVE THIS" he called to me. "Yeah, yeah, yeah"  I called back.  "Attack!" I called to Raven. He immediately dove for Kyle. "DARK BLAST" I called to him. Even shot a black-ish purple ball out of his mouth straight at Kyle. It hit him in the face and knocked him out. He got up a minuet latter looking extremely mad. "Did you think  you could kill me that easily?" asked Kyle laughing hysterically. "NO" I said, I just wanted to get you away so I could do this" I said grabbing my katana and called "TRANSFORM FIRE BLADE!" my Katana formed into an extremely long sword the was white hot with flamed I floated in air speeding towards Kyle. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!" yelled Andrew. "I'll tell you latter" I yelled at him and the others. I made a wide arc with my sword and swung it lighting quick at the top of Kyle's head. The only thing Kyle could do was cover his head for the blow that never came. I had my sword about a foot away from his head so I wouldn't hurt him. "Why didn't you kill me?" asked Kyle looking up. "Because I know when It's time to stop" I said. "That makes no sense!" said Kyle out of his shock. "You see my plan was to let you think I would let you kill me, but I was actually going to summon Raven here. Then I you summon my Fire Blade, knowing you would feel powerless, then stop my swing at the last minute" I explained. "But why would the Devils spawn show mercy?" Wondered Kyle aloud. "Because, A. I'm half human and B. My dad AKA the Devil taught me how to show mercy and not go on a killing rampage every time I got mad" I said. "I never thought about how hard it would be to be so diffrent, my parents always told me that if I saw something not quite human or abnormal to kill it immediately" said Kyle. "Well they where wrong, so can you not try to kill me again?" I asked. "Sure" said Kyle smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....