Monday, November 14, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 4

wanted Kitty Agard if found please take here to the special hospital wing for a reward.
Said a sign in the city square. I'm not safe any where, anyone could betray me. The Boss is my biggest worry. He loves money, and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. And that's me. The smart thing would be to turn myself in, but I'm not going to do that. "Hey we should look for the than split the reward" said a kid to his friend. "We should get everyone we know and look for her! then we could have a better chance of finding her!" said his friend. I walked away. I need to change something about me so I'm not so easy to recognize. I need to do something that will completely change my look. Who am I kidding! It would take a fortune to do that! I'm just going to hid out for a bit then turn myself in when they lest expect it.
   It's been a week and I'm hungry, so hungry. I've had to move every few hours so I don't get caught. Everyone in the city is looking for me. I think I should turn myself in, then at lest I can stop hiding. I'm scared of when they'll do to me. But I need to go. I dragged myself out of my hiding spot and heed myself up. I got the the hospitals special wing about an hour latter. I knocked on the door before collapsing in a fit of coughing. "Hello?" called a scientist. "Well, well ,well. Look who finally decided to show up" smeared the scientist. "Our little escape artist is back" he said looking down at me. "He grabbed me and dragged me to a small room. "Stay here" he neared. I was in no condition to go any where. I played on the floor coughing weakly. "So thirsty" I gasped. I couldn't remember the last time I had drank something. "Hey little girl, I see you crawled your way back here" said the head gard staring down at me. "Water" I whispered weakly. "You need water? Well your not getting any" taunted the guard. "Water" I said again with all my might. "Your not getting any!" the guard said sounding agitated. "Water, water" I repeated. "I SAID NO WATER!" yelled the guard. A nurse ran up to see what was wrong she looked at me and ran off again. A minuet latter she was back with a big jug go water. "Here, drink some water" she said neeling next to meet prompting me to drink. I gulped down half of it in a few seconds. "Why where you telling her she couldn't have any water? She would have died a few minuets latter if I hadn't gotten her some water" said the nurse angrily. "She is Kitty Agard! She escaped us twice! without a trace apart from a few chain!" cried the guard. "I don't care!" she the nurse. "She was atoms DEAD!" she cried. "It's ok" I said sitting up. "I knew that I wouldn't get any help, but I had to come back or I would have died alone knowing that I would never be remembered" I said smiling calmly. "What!" Yelled the guard. "YOU ARE A COMPLET PHYCO!" he accused. "No I'm not. I'm a genius who kicked you butt, and I can do it again" I said trying to get up. "Stop bickering you two! Thank you nurse for helping Kitty, she would have surly died if you had not come" said the head scientist who had ordered me to be captured. "Hello Kitty, we have been looking for you" greed the scientist. I started backing away from him slowly. "It's okay. I just want to ask you a few questions" reassured me. I looked at him suspiciously. "go ahead" I challenged. "Is it true you're a genius?" he asked. "Yes sir" I said. "Are you the person who stole all those things from the Lang's?" he asked lifting an eyebrow. "I was speechless. "Umm" I said trying to think of an unwires that wouldn't get me in trouble. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me"he said smiling. "How did you get out of the room you where in a week ago?" he asked. "Why should I tell you" I said scowling. "Because we think you would be perfect for a very special mission that the king needs to be done" said the scientist. "You can tell him I'm not interested" I challenged. "I'm afraid it's not optional" he said. "I don't car, I'm not and never will do it" I said getting up. "You don't have a choice!" cried the scientist. "Of course I do, Just like how I had a choice about coming here again. The way I escaped and the way I got away from the guard and you can't forget about how I could or couldn't mess you up" I said before I jumped up and grabbed onto a pipe then swing from it for a minute before breaking the glass to the room and the window, I landed on my feet and ran. I'm on the run again I guess... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....