Friday, November 25, 2016

Guns Girl Chapter 8

"Alright scrubs, you want to be the best of the best you need to get through me. If you manage to get this golden bluet from me you pass. One at a time, and no looking at what the other do or you will be disqualified" I said walking down the line of seventeen year olds who are taking their assessment to see if they get to join the elites. "I was fifteen when I took this assessment and passed it with flying coalers so I can stay whereas long as I want" I said spinning the golden bluet in my fingers. "When I did this their was nothing to protect our eyes. You kids are lucky, But don't get to comfy in a real fight you'll ave zero protection" I said. "Now! You go first, the rest of you wait in the waiting room until I call you. and remember don't say a thing about your assessment. This will target you weak points, be read for anything! You have five minutes to get the bluet kid, if you don't get it you fail" I said. I set the bluet down in it's place "Go!" I shouted. The kid immediately started shooting blindly at me. I dodged easy and shot at their foot. It hit them right in the sweet spot and they cried out in pain. Five minutes latter they when empty handed. "You fail. You can try again in two months" I said. This went on for about two hours. Only six of the twenty four students passed. "Good job kids, you are now an elite. This means you'll got to  fight monsters. I expect you to all stay sharp and practice at lest once a day so your skills stay sharp" I said and walked out. "How was the assessment Gabby?" asked Abby. "Not good, six out of went four. I swear exercise I became captain people think because I'm so good they don't need to be" I sighed. "I know what you mean, I had to hold back a few trainees because they didn't practice enough" said Abby shaking her head. "From now on I think we should have a small assessment for trainees about the things they learned and if they pass they can move up but if they don't they stay" I said to Abby. "That's a good idea" said Abby smiling. "Then it's official, since classes are three months long every three months their should be assessments, and they should be in random order during the last month" I said draping my arm over Abby's shoulder. "I'm glad my sister is the captain" said Abby as we walked out of the training center. "Me too" I said smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....