Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Shatter Me Chapter 5

I love feeling out of the prison! I feel so free. But I never knew I was a princess. The first thing I remember is walking up in the prison with a note saying how to get out. But I must say it was weird that the picture I was trapped in had me in the portrait. I wander around the world sucking up every little thing I see. I like putting my hair in two braids, It looks really nice like that. And less princess-ish. "Hey Yui" said Kirito. "Hi Kirito" I said smiling. "I'm planning on going to fight a boss, do you want to come?" asked Kirito. "I don't know, and even if I did  probably kill the boss with one hit of my sword" I said.I understand" said Kirito walking away. I walked around for a while looking at the scenery. Suddenly I fell into a hole. It felt like I had been falling for hours. When I finally hit the ground I was covered in dirt. I got up and looked around and saw absolutly nothing. I started walking around to see if I could find a way out. Suddenly a boss with unknown Health, Level and every other thing that could tell me anything about how strong it was, was gone. I pulled out my dagger and it transformed into my Flaming sword. I made a flying leap at the boss and swing my sword as hard as I could at it. As far as I could tell it didn't take a single bit of damage. I started swinging my sword at the boss blindly. When I stopped to take a small breather I saw that the boss had barely taken any damage. "ARE YOU KIDING ME!" I shouted outraged. I started attacking again. My vision turned red with anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....