Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 4

"Kyubey!" I called. "Yes, Kata? What do you want?" said Kyubey tilting it's head. "I want to make a contract" I choked out. Now that Mami was gone their was nothing to lose. "What's your wish?" Kyubey asked. "I wish to be able to speak every language known to man" I said looking up at Kyubey felling small. "Wish granted" said Kyubey, before taking the thing that looked like it was coming out of it's ears and reach to my chest. I felt like something was being ripped out of me. I cried out in pain. "Here's your soul gem" said Kyubey looking at a small charm like Mami's. It was a flaming orange color. I transformed into my Magical girl clothes and saw a strange shield like thing on my wrist. I pulled it out and it said: To Teleport say the location you want to got or point it in the direction and how many feet you want to teleport. I was amazed. I pointed in front of me and said "Fifty feet" I closed my eyes and a second latter I was fifty feet away from where I was. I tried talking in English, and it worked! I couldn't tell but Kyubey said "Excuse me?" sounding confused. I started cursing Kyubey in Greek. "Teleport to Seattle USA"I said I closed my eyes, when I opened them I was in the middle of an ally. "Teleport Kyubey Here" I said. "Kyubey! You're coming with me wether you like it or not" I said grabbing Kyubey by the tail. "Hey! you can't kidnap me!" said Kyubey. "Who's going to stop me?" I challenged. I summoned my weapon which turned out to be twin daggers. I there one at Kyubey getting it dead center in the neck. I pulled it out and grabbed it. "You're not going anywhere" I said changing back into my regular clothes. I walked out of the ally and looked around the city. "I have a feeling that this is going to be a good place for witches" I said before switching to english. "Now where do I say?" I wondered. "Excuse me miss" said a police officer. "Yes officer" I said sweetly. "Do you have any parents?" she asked swinging his button. "No, My parents are in Japan. They sent me her to try and make a better life I may be young but I'm smart" I said smiling. "I'm afraid that your to young to do that, until you eighteen you can't be on your own. We'll need put you in foster care" said the office easing my arm. "Let go of me!" I said wiggling free. "You need to come with me miss" the officer said. "Fine, just don't touch me" I growled. I waited at the police station until a lady who would take "care" of me picked me up. "My name is Mrs, Lang and I expect you to behave your self. This is temporary until we find someone who want to to adopt you" said Mrs. Lang. I followed her to her apartment that was three floors. The first floor was for boys, the second for girls and the thirst on was for Mrs. Lang that was off limits to the kids. "Hey newbie" said a girl that looked fifteen. "Where'd you come from?" she asked. "Japan" I said walking away. "Kid! Come back here! I need to lay out the rules. You see I'm the boss here" she said. "You see, I don't really care. And your not the boss of me" I said turning around to tell her. "My names Kata by the way" I said will walking away. "Sam" said Sam. I picked Kyubey off my shoulder, it was sleeping. "Hey!" it said protest. "If I catch you try to make anyone a magical girl, I will bring hell down on you" I said in Japanese. "What did you say?" demanded Sam. "Oh nothing, just about how much I miss Japan" I said smiling. I puttee out my soul gem, it had gotten darker.
   That night I climbed out the window and jumped down. I started searching the city for witches. I found one by a really tall building. I killed it easy and used the grief seed. When I was going back I bumped into a girl about my age. "He-"I started to say when I saw her soul gem and she saw mine. "Your a magical girl?" we both said at the same time. "I didn't know their where magical girls in America, especially not Seattle" I said getting up. "Who made you a magical girl?" I asked abruptly. "Kyubey" she said instantly. "I'm going to kill Kyubey!" I said. "Why? Kyubey save my life" she said bewildered. "No it didn't! My sister died because of that thing! I came here with Kyubey so it didn't make other magical girls" I said clenching my fists. "I've been a magical girl for about two years" she said. "What's your name? Maybe we can work together to kill witches" she said holding out her hand. "Where I lived, magical girls fought for grief seeds" I said. "My name's Kata. What's yours?" I asked talking her hand. "Jenny" she said. I saw these rising. "Shot I need to go!" I said. "Teleport to Kyubey" I said and appeared next to my bed. "You where you for a while" it said. I pulled out my dagger and said "One hundred blade ball" I said throwing my dagger, it turned into hundred daggers and shot at Kyubey from all angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....