Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Cures of Magic Chapter 5

"Hey! Kata!" call Sam that afternoon. I turned around fed up with this. I've been here for a week and the same thing happened every day. "What Sam?" I asked impatiently. "Why do you always play with your ring?" she asked. "It was the last gift my parents gave me" I said walking to the kitchen to get some lunch. I was so tired of Sam interrogating me every day. I looked at the bottom of my wrist where a small flame was, it was my soul gem and it was slowly dimming. "Need to get more grief seeds" I said in Japanese. "What was that scrub?" demanded Sam. She hatted it when I talked in Japanese because she couldn't understand what I was saying. "Why do you care Sam? I didn't say anything about you, I was just giving myself a reminder" I said in between bites of my sandwich. "What was the reminder about?" asked Sam glaring at me. "Something you can't know about" I said finishing my sandwich. "You'll tell me, or I'll tell Mrs. Lang that you tried to poison her" threatened Sam. I smirked, "That the best you got? I've heard way worse in Japan" I said getting up. "Wait just a sec scrub" said Sam grabbing my hood. "I'll be taking your ring" said Sam plucking it off my finger. "NO! YOU CAN'T!" I said trying to get it. "What you gonna do scrub?" challenged Sam. "I think we should hide is somewhere far far was" said one of her friends. I was filled with panic. "NO! YOU CAN'T! TERRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF I DON'T HAVE IT!" I cried. "Like what?" asked Sam smug. "Like I could collapse on the floor dead" I said glaring at her dead serious. "If I'm one hundred meters away from my ring I will die! I'll only wake up if you give my ring back. Or do you want to go to jail for murder?" I said feeling the panic rising. "Likely story. Here, Roxanne take this to the other side of the city" said Sam giving my ring aka my soul gem the Roxanne who walked out taking my ring to the farthest place in the city. I could feel my life getting ripped from my body. "see scrub, nothing" taunted Sam. I collapsed a moment latter. "SHE'S DEAD! SHE WASN'T LIEING!" Shouted Sam in shock. That was the last thing I heard...
     I woke up a minute latter with Jenny leaning over me. "You need to be more careful, It's lucky IO saw that girl with your soul gem, I knocked her out and snuck in about half an hour ago" said Jenny helping me sit up. "I'll be more careful next time" I promised. "Their won't be next time, I got my parents to be your foster parents, that way you won't need to see the after math of your mess" said Jenny. "Here" she said tossing two grief seeds to me. "Thanks" I said pressing them to my wrist. "Let's go" said Jenny jumping out the window. I grabbed Kyubey and followed. I changed into my magical girl self right before I hit the ground. "Jenny! wait up!" I called as I ran. When we got to her apartment, her parents greeted me with open arms. I wasn't used to this. "It's nice to finally meet you Kata, Jenny talked so much about you and when she told us that you live with Mrs. Lang, we decided to adopt you in a heart beat. We've heard a lot about Mrs. Lang. What is she like" asked Jenny's dad. "Mrs. Lang is really strict" I said kind of overwhelmed by all the love emanating from Jenny's parents. "It must have been hard for you, but we're so happy to finally meet you" said Jenny's mom smiling from ear to ear. I didn't know how to reply. "Mom, dad. I think Kata is a little over whelmed, I'll show her to our room" said Jenny. "Thanks" I said when Jenny's parents where out of earshot. "I'm not very good at the having parents thing' I said. "I thought your parents where in Japan" said Jenny shocked. "My parents died when I was little, I don't remember them" I said. "That's terrible!" Said Jenny. "I don't remember them so theirs not much to morn" I said....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....