Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Secret life of a popular girl Chapter 2

Dear Diary
I'm trapped, I'm trapped in this world that I don't want to be in. I hate being popular, it has it's perks like plenty of people to talk to and text. But I can't tell them things like I love virtual reality or that I love nightcore a sped up and higher pitched version of the original song. I have about ten of my favorite songs lyrics. I love to read them over them and try to memorize them. I love to sing. I get text constantly about things like who has a crush on who or pictures of people like Justin Bieber. I HATE Justin Bieber. To be honest I regret the changes I made, but I can't take them back, if I did then the news that I was a total dork would spread like wild fire. I'd be a social reject, but I don't really care. I just hatted the way I was before, nerdy, shy and scared to talk to anyone. I swore when I found out we where moving to change that. I succeeded to well. "Hey Riley! You like won't believe who I met during break!" said Page excitedly. "What Page? I'm dyeing to know" I said pretending to be exited. "I met Justin Biebeer backstage at his consort, got his autograph took a selfie with him and said I was beautiful!!!" Screamed Page holding the autograph. "OMG!" I squealed faking my excitement. "I know! I got one million like on my self within an hour after I posted it on Snapchat, Instagram" said Page smiling from ear to ear. It made me sick. "That's great! I like it" I lied. "I'm so happy" squealed Page. "Sorry page but I need to get to class" I said pretending to apologize. I was so relived to get away. I bumped into a kid with lots of books. "Sorry" I said helping him pick them up. "Thank- Wait aren't you a popular girl?" he asked. "Yes, why?" I said confused. "I didn't expect popular girls to be this nice" he said. "I think I'm the nicest" I said before hurrying off to class. I knew that the girls when't the nicest, but would they really be so mean to people who weren't popular? I wondered for the rest of the day. When I got home I got an alert on my phone. It was a massage from someone in Instagram. Hello? I texted. Hi, I'm the kid you bumped into to day, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me with my books he texted. Your welcome I texted back before working on my home work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....