Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Gamers Curse Chapter 4

I sat in the meeting spot where all the people affected by the Game of Life. I was the first one there. I got out my laptop and want on the SAOS. I logged on and saw I had about twenty messages since yesterday. More people were infected. I sent out the same message on the group chat about the meeting place and waited. It didn't take long until everyone was at the meeting place including the newly infected people. "Hi everyone my name is Yin and I was on the front lines in SAO" I introduce myself. "I was the first one to get infected so I have the most experience and me and my friend Eito believes that someday everyone in the world will be infected," I said. "We want to stop that by helping the everyone who gets logged into the game of life. Is anyone here good with computers and nerve gear?" I asked the crowd. About half the hands raised. "Good, now was anyone else on the front lines in SAO or close to getting on the front lines?" I asked the other half of them raised. "Good, this is what we do, computer people you target nerve gear and try to locat the sorce of the game of life then try to destroy iy, the rest of us will try finding other people who wern't in SAO who where infected. And if you want to you can switch off jobs" I said sitting down. "Meet me back here every Saturday night to regroup, bring any new people outside and in SAO that has been infected," I said.   That night I lay in bed thinking about virtual reality. I know everyone thought I was happy to be out, but I wasn't. I felt more alive in the virtual world than I every did in the real world. And secretly I liked the game of life, even if it did kill me. I thought about how I got SAO because I wanted to see how I would change when I was in a virtual world. Originally in the game, I wanted to make potions but I found my calling on the battle field. I knew that the rush of fighting a monster knowing I could die in an instant could never be replaced. I looked out my window and saw a wolf, like the ones in the game on the first level. I was startled. "It's not real," I told myself even though I knew it was. "Mom?" I called. Mom was there in five seconds flat. "What do you see outside?" I asked. "I see a stray dog, why do you ask?" my mom said. "Oh, it's nothing" I lie. When mom goes back to bed I call Eito. "Eito, I saw a wolf, a level one wolf from SAO, my mom said it was a stray dog. Only people that were infected can see them, which means that it's our job to kill them and that they are here to try to kill us" I said urgently. "I know, I saw a wolf too, this is bad, we need an emergency meeting," said Eito. "I'm already on it," I said typing at the speed of light. "We need to train and get our skills back" I said. "VR as taking a whole new step" I said before hanging up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....