Sunday, December 18, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 21

I laughed with Rachel as we finished making a painting. "I can't wait to see what happens! It's going to be so funny" I laughed. We had just finished painting the side if the house of a popular girl that had teased Rachel. We had also painted the inside of her room black which was her least favorite color, she like everything perfectly white and perfect. so we made er room the exact opposite with a little massage. That was yesterday, we had just finished painting a big message on the side of her house telling her that she had to confess all the times she teased, blackmailed, tricked and beat up.  We hide outside her house and waited for her to come out, it was a Saturday morning so there would be lots of people who saw the message. There was already about fifteen people taking pictures and wanting to see how the popular girl would react. When she came out demanding what all the people had been doing outside her house she saw the message and screamed then ran back inside. The police came about twenty minutes later. I giggled uncontrollably when they came. Rachel grinned evilly when the popular girl had to tell the police, one of them took a picture of the massage and said it was for the investigation. But he actually posted it on Instagram a  minute later. "Remember we can never tell Nathan about this, probably," I said to Rachel while we were watching the police. "He'll kill us if he finds out, probably know it's us when he sees it on the national news," said Rachel. "He you want to scare the living daylights about of Anna tomorrow?" I asked. "What do you think? we can invite all her friends over and their boyfriends and have some well-deserved fun" Rachel said. "Great! Where should we do it? I want to hear them scream so hard" I said giggling just thinking about it. We rented a room in an apartment complex on the top floor and started setting everything up and getting set up for me and Rachel. "We can't tell them our real names," I said. "Call me Kara," I said because that was the name my dad had given me. "Call me Emily, " said Rachel. "Ok, we're all set up. Now we need to transfer to your old school and invite Anna and her friends over" I said.
   The next day we went to Anna school and joined her class. "Hi, I'm Kara" I introduced myself to anna pretending to be sane. "I'm Emily," said Rachel politely, but it was really glee to finally get back at them. We became fast friends with Anna and her group of friends. We invited them over to our apartment and they all said yes thinking that we would hang out for a bit at the apartment then go to the mall. When we got to the apartment we assured them all in and told them we wanted to show them our home theater. When we walked into the room we closed the door and locked it. I hit the play button on the giant TV and the video I took of Sophie and her friends started playing from when I scared them so bad that they were on the national news. "Wellcome to our home, I can't wait to have some fun," I said. My face was covered, but they could all see my red eyes. "We're going to have so much fun you're going to scream with delight," said Rachel. We lowered our hoods to revel our faces. My face had blood all over it, including on my lips. And Rachel's face was pure white with two holes close to each other on her neck. They all screamed. I pulled out a small stamp that I pressed agents their wrists. It left a mark of the Demon Academy. I know it didn't hurt but it would leave a faint mark forever. "Don't worry the mark will get fainter as it gets older, but it'll never go away completely" I said licking some of the blood on my lips. We stamped each one of them then Rachel said: "This is for payback for every person you made fun of, blackmailed and teased for not having enough money."
      About two hours later we let them go with the impression I was a blood drinking crazy monster and Rachel was my minion I has turned into a vampire. We left immediately laughing like crazy people. "That was even better than doing that to Sophie and her friends, plus I posted the whole thing on my youtube account call sweet crazy revenge," I said wiping tears from my eyes. "We need to do this more often," I said. "How about we go to school tomorrow and act like nothing happened and we went to the mall and we're not crazy monsters" suggested Rachel. "You are a genius," I said turning around. "We nee toapartmentback to normal" I said. We started back to the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....