Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 9

The next day I saw Gretchen on my way to school and when she saw me she pushed me against the wall of the school and just glared. I twisted around and had her pinned against the wall. I pulled out a grief seed where no one could see and present it against my wrist before crushing it with my boot. "What you gonna do?" I challenged with everyone watching. Gretchen growled, "I'm gonna kick your butt later, be ready Red." I smirked "You be ready for me," I said before walking away. In homeroom, I got a call from none other than Homura Akemi from my VR headband. I answered in Japanese. "What Homura? I did what you asked, I have the beast with me in America." "I wanted to see how you were doing," said Homura. "Well everything's fine, but there are a few complications that I can deal with," I said. "Deal with them ASAP, I don't want excuses. You know the mission and I expect you to follow it" said Homura before hanging up. "Flare what were you doing?" asked my teacher. "I was just trying out a new update with voice commands but it only works in Japanese," I said innocently.
    When school ended I made my way towards Gretchen school that got out twenty minutes later than Alpha. When I saw her I said "Meet you at the abandoned warehouse at the edge of town" before walking away. When Gretchen came I was calmly waiting for her to the sharp part of a grief seed in my mouth. "Good ya showed up," I said. "Let's fight, grief," said Gretchen. "That's the one thing we can agree on" I said spitting out grief seed smiling, I had made a plan. I threw my daggers at Gretchen pinning her to the back wall. She struggled. "It's no use, to struggle," I said. Waiting. The grief seed started to glow. "What you gonna do now? I know this isn't your type of style, but I wanted to show you the ropes" I said. "But don't worry, I won't let you die" I reassured. "What the hell is this?" demanded Gretchen. "This is what I fight every night and what I saved you from," I said. "Now follow me, and remember I won't help you fight the witch unless you're going to die," I said walking through the maze. When we found the maze I said: "Go ahead, it's your first kill and still as a human, you should be proud." Gretchen pounced at the witch. They were fighting for control. When Gretchen wasn't able to escape the witch I jumped in and got it off her. "Is this a game to you?" demanded Gretchen when she was free. "No, just orders," I said shrugging. "I thought you were the type of person who never backed down from a challenge, I guess I was wrong," I said taunting Gretchen. That put Gretchen off the edge. Within two minuets the witch was dead. "Good job, how did you like it? It's nice getting a reward isn't it?" I said. "I guess" panted Gretchen. "It'll get easier if you become a magical girl, you won't feel pain and you'll get any wish you want. Or you could have a few hundred people committing suicide a year with no explanation knowing it was your fault and having to live with it for the rest of your life" I said. "What's your game?" Gretchen demanded. "I'm under strict orders not to tell anyone and If I do, let's just say that I won't be fun," I said. "Keep the seed, you might need it some day soon," I said tossing it to her. "Tell me if you want to become a magical girl" I called after me. "How many?" asked Homura that night. "I got Hanna from Seattle and I'm working on Gretchen in San Fransisco, soon we will have so many witches in this world that Kyubey will have to leave for good then we come and save evryone in the middle of chaos" said Homura smilling. "We'lll soon have evrything we need to make this work" I said smilling evily. "What's my next order, my Queen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....