Monday, December 19, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 10

I went to Vagas. The number on spot for suicides in America. I looked around until I found a nice run down building that was abandoned. I walked in and set up camp. I had to get at least two magical girls hear. When I went to school the next day I went to my class and sat in the back in the corner and started playing around with my VR headband. "Excuse me but can I sit here?" asked a girl. "I guess, as long as you don't bother me or we're going to have some major problems," I said not looking up. "Ok, thanks," she said slipping into the sit next to me. at are you wearing? and why is it on your eyes" she asked. "It's the latest VR equipment that is extremely expensive from Japan, you can only get it there," I said not taking it off. "Cool," she said. I didn't reply. "What's your name?" she asked after a minute. "Call me Flare," I said. "Nice to meet you Flare, I'm Jane," Jane said. "Can you stop bugging me now?" I asked. "Sure," Jane said sounding sad. I texted Homura: I think I found the MG Magical Girl) for Vegas, I just need to convince her to become one. This won't take long. I waited a few seconds before I got a reply. Good, make it quick and show this girl the power she can get, you remember to pick the unpopular ones who want power Homura texted back. When I left I saw Jane getting pushed around by some popular girls. I walked over and stood there watching for a minute before saying "Hey! Pick on someone your own size!" "What did you say nerd?" the leader of the group asked. "I said to pick on someone your own size, like me for example," I said grinning at her. "Is that a challenge?" surrounding me. "Yes, I'm surprised you knew what challenge meant" I taunted. "What are you doing? they can eat you alive if they want" said Jane trying to get up. "I'll be fine now get out of here" I commanded. Jane didn't have to be told twice. The leader pushed me and then the girl across from her. They did that until I fell down. "You tired already? That's disappointing I thought you would let us have some fun first" taunted the leader. "Hardly, the sad thing is that you think you're strong. You should never underestimate someone" I said sweeping them from under their feet and knocking them down. "You should really learn that just because your daddies are rich it doesn't make you princess," I said. I walked away with all the girls stunned.
    by lunch, everyone was talking about me beating up the popular girls. I sat at the outskirts of the cafeteria. I would glance at the popular girl's table every now and then and the would look at me fearfully. I smirked. They were weak and they knew it. "Hi," said Jane sitting across from me. "Hey," I said not wanting to appear to peppy. "I can't believe you bet up Lizzy and her friends! That was so cool!" said Jane smiling from ear to ear. "No big deal" I shrugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....