Saturday, December 31, 2016

Silent Scream Chapter 1

"I'm Ami, nice to meet you all" I said with a bright smile to my new class. My brown hair went down to my wits getting lighter as it went down. I swing from side to side when I walked. I sat down in the front of the classed got out my things for the day. It was a wonderful sunny day. When school let out I walked to the park and sat down in the grass and opened my mouth and no sound came out. Instead started to rain, at first slow then it gradually got thinker and faster. Tears welled in my eyes and broke free. I sat their crying for two whole hours. When I had calmed down the rain started to stop. the weather has always responded to my emotions. When I was happy it was sunny, when I was sad it rained. And when I was mad it stormed. I walked home soaked. "Ami! Why are you wet? did you stay out in that downpour? You know that it's not proper someone of your class to be so undignified. I've told you thousands of times to come straight home! No exceptions!" lectured my dad. "Sorry Father" I said looking down. "You better be!" roared my dad. I went to my room and opened my mouth to make another silent scream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....