Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Te Gamers Curse Chapter 5

I went to the gym the next morning and did some power kickboxing. I killed three punching bags and gave the undefeated champ of kickboxing two black eyes and got the title. When I left was level twenty-five. I pinched myself and saw that my HP bar went slightly higher than before. When I got outside I saw one of the other kids who had been infected. "Hi, trying to level up?" I said when I walked up to them. "yep, I want to be really powerful, in SAO I was just a potion maker, I was to scared to fight and now I take the game of Life as a second chance to be brave" she said. "What's your name?" I asked wanting to know it I had heard of her. "Chieko," she said smiling. "You were the top potion maker," I said in disbelief.  "Yep, that's me," Chieko said. "You want me to show you some kickboxing? It's the best for leveling up" I said heading towards the gym. "Sure, do you want anything in return?" Chieko asked. "Can you teach me about potions? I always wanted to know but I got caught up in fighting" I said eagerly. "Sure," Chieko said, I had clearly hit one of the subjects that she was proud of. We walked to the gym talking like old friends, and in a way, it felt like we where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....