Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Dimond in the Rough

I'm Black Dimond and I know everything about the city that never sleeps. (Or for you people who don't know what that is it's New York City.) I walked through the streets every day. Not for exercise, for information. Everyone knows that if you want the answer to something you come to me. You never see me, but I'm always there. I walk past Macy's and see two women fighting over a dress in the window display. I smirk and keep walking. "BUZZZ" my phone rings. "Hello?" I saw picking up putting on a board business like voice. "Hey, it's Bob, I want you to tell me all you know about the NYPD," said one of my clients. "What do you want to know?" I asked. "Where and when they patrol Greenwich St. Jewelers, tonight," Bob said. "Can't tell you that, you know very well that I got caught about six months ago and the police told me that I could either go into foster care or not tell their secrets, I chose the second offer. I'm a girl of business, and I don't break my deals" I said hanging up. I walked into an alley and climbed up the wall and started walking on it, it was only about five feet up. I kept climbing and soon got to the top. My phone rang again. "What?" I snapped knowing it was Bob. "I'll give you one hundred thousand if you tell me," he said. "Ten thousand dollars? NO! I've had bigger offers for things like what offices had the most drama" I snapped. "I'll triple the offer if you tell me what jewelry store has the most gems," Bob said. "NO! NOW STOP CALLING ME! OR I'LL TELL THE POLICE YOU'RE GOING TO ROB GREENWICH ST. JEWLERS!" I threatened. "Thanks for giving me the name you stupid child" laughed Bob. I called the NYPD. "Yess B.D? asked the chief. "Bob Slos is planning on robbing Greenwich St. Jewelers tonight, put extra undercover police officers around the building," I said before hanging up. When I get a client that wants to something illegal I tell the cops.  I turned around and walked towards my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....