Monday, December 5, 2016

The Cures of Magic Chapter 6

First day of school in America. I'm nervous. "You've fought witches and you're afraid of a school!" I said to myself when I was brushing my hair. "Hey Kata," said Jenny walking in. "Hey Jenny," I said walking out. I grabbed my bag and waited for Jenny and Kyubey. I was using my school bag from Japan. It had some books from my old school and my favorite manga series. "Come on Kata! We need to get to school! You don't want to be late on your first day" said Jenny running to the door. I saw Kyubey and grabbed it then stuffed it in my bag. When we got there I got my secluded which was identical to Jenny's. "We need to go to our lockers," said Jenny leading me down the hall. When I opened my locker I stuffed my bag and other things I wouldn't need, then I shoved Kyubey. "If I find out you tried to escape, I will make your life a living hell" I threatened before slamming my locker. "It looks like we have a new student," said a girl with practically blinding golden hair. "you know that school is almost over, so why did you start so late?" asked the girl leaning in towards me. "I lived in Japan, and just moved to America, English" I said in Japanese just to annoy her. "Can you evenEnglish?" she asked in disgust. "Yes," I said smiling sweetly. "I just moved here from Japan," I said still smiling. "Well then you must not know that people don't usually dye their hair fire orange," she said flipping her hair. "Actually this is the natural color of my hair,that cloth," I said getting annoyed. "And what that cloth? No one wears black and white long sleeved  shirts, and why are you wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with a collar and folded back cuffs" she said in disgust. "This was my old school uniform," I said fingering my coaler to make sure my soul gem was hidden. "Well it's horrible, you should burn it if you want to fit in at this school," she said smirking. "Stop Hanna!" commanded Jenny. "Who's going to make me?" taunted Hanna. Me, me and Jenny both thought in unison. I lunged at Hanna grabbing a fist full of hair while Jenny was grappling with Hanna for insulting me. Everyone in the hallway was watching. I started cursing Hanna's name with every bad word I knew in about fifty different languages no one knew. When a teacher saw us she had to call for about five other teachers to help her separate us. "What is going on here?" demanded the teacher. We all started talking at once. "STOP! ONE AT A TIME!" shouted the teacher sounding tired. "Hanna was teasing Kata" caused Jenny glaring at Hanna. "I was just trying to help her try to fit in," said Hanna glaring right back at Jenny. "By insulting her!" shot back Jenny. "Kata what do you have to say?" asked the teacher. "Hanna was teasing me about my uniform and I got mad and attacked her, and Jenny helped me because we're sisters," I said looking at my feet. "Your sister?" said the teacher, "but you're new." "I'm adopted" I explained. "That makes sense," said the teacher. "Well you two can go, we clearly need to talk about your behavior Hanna," said the teacher as the door closed. "That went well," I said smiling. "Yep, we didn't even get in trouble" agreed Jenny. I cheaked my soul gem agin before walking to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....