Saturday, December 3, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 20

Tonights the night. Time for the escape. I'm nervous about flying everyone over, but it will be worth it to get them to my dad. "We leave tonight" said Rachel at the meeting. "Are you ready Nicole?" asked Rachel looking at me. "Ready as I'll ever be" I said smiling, hiding my nerves. "Meet me by the back fence as we planed, and make sure to race all evidence of out escape" commanded Rachel to everyone.
   At midnight I jumped out of my bed then made it, I grabbed Nathan and jumped out the window. We met the others at the back of the building. "Nicole, your turn" said Rachel. I spread my wings and grabbed two people at a time and got the over the fence. When we where all over I said "Nathan, get ready with that teleport spell." When he was ready he muttered some strange words. S second latter we where outside of the school. I flew up to my dads office window and told him to come down and see who we brought back. "So many children! Thank you Kara and Nathan, you have saved these children from a doomed fate" said My dad smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....