Friday, December 23, 2016

Broken Inside Chapter 1

My name is Ash. I'm thirteen years old and I have an older sister called Jane who is sixteen. Everyone in school calls me a robot, and I guess their right. I have black hair that looks like ash, obviously. And my parent have never liked me because I don't have emotions. Literally, once when I was little I watched the saddest movie of the year in a movie theater and when it was done everyone was crying, except me. Someone asked what was wrong with me, the movie was about puppies and about haw they were treated terribly until they were adopted.
   "Hey, Robo Girl! What you looking at? It's not like you would know about emotions" said a boy as I walked to homeroom. I looked at him blankly. "What do you mean? I've been studying emotions for years" I said which was true. I used my sister and her friends as test subjects. I had them watch three different movies, one was horror the other was a comedy and the last one was a sad movie. I recorded my results and have been continuing my research for years. I carried my binder with me then. the boy grabbed it and opened the clasp to let all the papers go flying. "Why did you do that?" I asked calmly. "Because you're a creep and all this" he motioned to my files that were scattered around the hallway. "Is crazy, don't you get that robot? it's CRAZY!" "Here I said handing him a packet of papers about him. "You can keep it, I have extras, I don't care what you think. This is the closest I will ever get to real emotions" I said walking away while the boy read the packet about him and how I saw him. Other people were looking for their own files. My hair is at least two and a half feet long and that makes it an easy target to pull. "What the hell does this mean?" asked the boy. "What do you mean?" I asked. "The part that says I'm an idiot" he growled. "Why are you so mad? I thought that other people had already told you that you were an idiot and that the world doesn't revolve around you" I said walking away. "You'll pay for that Robo Girl" I shouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....