Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Believe Chapter 7

(Note: Sorry for not posting this story in forever! I was caught up in my other stories)

"Why am I here?" I asked when I opened my eyes. "You were called here because you are a Supernatural," said my trainer. "What!" I cried. "You have the power of a Siren when you sing songs people are lured to you and as long as they can hear your voice they will do whatever you say," he said. "If they don't hear our voice for an hour then they will return to normal. You con only activate the spell when you sing." "You must go now, you are in terrible danger," he said before I woke up falling. I screamed. Just before I hit the ground someone dove under me and caught me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I-I don't know," I said holding my head confused. "Why were you up so high in a tree?" he asked. "I like to think up their"  before passing out again.
   When I woke up I was in my bed. The boy was leaning over me looking worried. "Good your awake," He said getting up. "you've been out for a while," he said. "How long?" I asked. "Only a few hours, it's six in the evening now," He said surveying the temple. "Shoot!" I said sitting clutched my head, it was throbbing from the sudden movement. I got up and grabbed one of my lanterns that looked like lilies. I lit it and went to the kitchen to sprinkle some salt in the lanterns. "What are you doing?" he asked. I went to the small stream in my garden and placed it in the water and said a prayer. "Please guide me and all the Supernatural in this world and grant them safety until the next full moon, " I said in an ancient language. I watched the lantern float away before walking back not knowing that the boy had been watching me. "What were you doing?" he asked. "Just a ritual I do every full moon," I said. I looked in a mirror and saw my brown straight hair and really light blue dress. The only thing that stood out were my gold eyes. "What's your name?" I asked the boy turning around suddenly. "Alex," he said. "I'm Alice nice to meet you, why did you save me earlier? Why didn't you let me fall, anyone else would have, so why did you?" I asked. "I couldn't let you fall, you would have gotten badly hurt," Alex said. "Thanks, but I don't need your help, I have a job to do," I said turning away. "I'll see you some other time," said Alex sounding disappointed. In the morning I went to school and saw Alex walking through the side entrance. I turned away blushing. I walked to homeroom but realized I forgot my book and went back. I opened my locker and a note fell out. I picked it up and read it, it said: Alice, I sorry about last night but I need to talk to you. meet me behind the school at three. I know who you are and what you are. I turned white and hurried to homeroom in a panic.
   I waited behind the school for Alex. At three fifteen I was getting ready to leave when Alex emerged from the woods. "What took you so long? You were meant to meet me here fifteen minutes ago?" I demanded fed up. Phobos and Deimos circled above me waiting to see what I would do. "Sorry I had to see if you would come," Alex said. "What was the note about anyway?" I asked tiredly. "I know who you are," Alex said. "You said that in the note, but what exactly am I?" I said grabbing my bag. "You're the guardian of the SuperNaatral," said Alex like it was nothing. "What gave you that idea?" I asked. "you're a siren and your golden eyes give away that your not a normal human, guardian," said Alex matter-of-factly. "Fine, I'm the guardian but why does that concern you?" I asked. Phobos and Deimos flew a bit lower sensing my anger. "For one thing I'm a SuperNatral. And my ability is that I have super speed, that's how I was able to catch you. When I want to go fast everything around me slows down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....