Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Friend called Fire Chapter 1

I'm Kyoko, nice to meet you. Not really, I don't like people that much, I avoid them whenever I can. Let me tell you how this all started...
   It was just a regular Friday night when I saw a small light from the house across the street through my bedroom window. I thought I was imagining things when a minute later there was a huge fire. I got up and put one my slippers and jacket and walked outside to watch the fire. A small part of me told me to get inside and go to bed, but I didn't listen. I stood there for two hours staring at the fire. A fireman saw me and asked me why I was outside so late. I said I wanted to watch the fire. In the morning I had a terrible cold. My parents were so mad that I stood outside in negative twenty degrees for two straight hours. That was when I was four, I'm twelve now and I remember that night so clearly it's like it happened yesterday. Ever since then my parents have caught me watching the fire for hours on end. until one day during a fire at school I tripped and hurt my ankle really badly and no one noticed. All I remember is feeling a little warm. When someone pulled me out of the fire I wasn't hurt at all, only my ankle that I had sprained was the only injury I had. And if that's not bad enough the school was burned to the ground and I was on the top floor and everything around me was unrecognizable. The story went viral. A few days later I pretending to hold a ball and tensed my hands when a small flame appeared right in the middle. I was shocked at first, but the shock soon faded and I felt happiness. I held that small flame for about an hour before my parents saw me and my mom screamed. I distinguished the flames. Dr. Hellion arrived the next morning telling my parent she would take me to a safe place where I would be safe. My parents agreed immediately wanting to get me out of the house and far away from them. At first, I was kind of excited. When we got to the room where I would get my uniform I picked a nice yellow fabric that turned into to orange on the way up to look like flames. When I got to the classroom everyone started at me like I was an alien. "Class zhis is Kyoko, I expect you to treat her nicely," said the Professor. "You will sit next to Conrad," said Professor Mumbleby. "I walked to about who looked about twelve. "How long do you think she'll last? I bet about a day" said a kid. "I bet she'll last until lunch," said another kid. I glared at them. When it was time for lunch I ate a grilled cheese, some tomato soup and a big chunk of caramel with a soft caramel center. I reached for my water and it moved away. I shrugged it off and returned to my food. I tried to grab my water a few minutes later and failed. I got frustrated and made a wild grab for it and caught it. I took a sip and thought it was too cold so I made a small flame and put it under the glass a second later it was the perfect temperature. Everyone stared at me shocked. "Your a fire starter!" said the kid sitting next to me. "So?" I asked....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....