Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 7

After school, I did my homework and decided to look around Seattle. When I was in the park I saw no other than Hanna. "Well, well, well," said Hanna sneering, with all her friends surrounding me. "What was your name again? Flare? You really should be called that with your hair and your attitude" said Hanna walking closer to me in a slow menacing way. "I like that, Flare. Thanks for the awesome nickname" I said smiling and walking away. Hanna stood there dumbfounded. "Flare, I guess that it was meant to be" I murmured to myself looking at my little fire symbol that was my soul gem. It started to glow. "Shoot! Not now" I cursed. A second later a labyrinth opened swallowing me inside. I transformed into my magical girl clothes and started running towards the witch. When I found it a human was staring at it in fear. "How?" I cried. "It opened only a few minutes ago" I panted. "Stay back1" I yelled as I charged at the witch. I threw my daggers as I ran, one at the witch and the other at the human. my daggers turned into a blade ball, for the human, the blades were facing outside and for the witch, the blades were facing inside. I ran full speed at the witch and leaped with the third dagger in my hand. I threw it inside the blade ball and all the blades shot at the witch at once. When I landed All that remained was a grief seed. "W-what was that," said the girl. "That was a witch, and if I hadn't come along you would be dead by now," I said turning around. It was Hanna. "Hanna!" I said in shock. "Flare!" said Hanna in as much shock as I was. "Who- what are you?" Hanna asked stepping away  from me. the labyrinth was gone now. "I can't tell you, and if you tell anyone about this I will hunt you down" I threatened. "I'm not leaving until you tell me,groaned," Hanna said stubbornly. "Fine" groaned. "I'm a magical girl, doomed to fight witches for the rest of my life," I said quickly. "How do you become a magical girl?" Hanna asked. "you are not becoming a magical girl!" I shouted. "Why?" asked Hanna shocked. "You're a magical girl, something," said Hanna. "Let me something, I once had a sister, and she was a magical girl. One day she went to fight a witch and she died! I became a magical girl for one soul purpose, to kill witches. To become a magical girl you make a wish, I wished to know every language known to man so I could travel the world and be able to communicate with people" I said. "In exchange for that wish your soul gets ripped out of your body and turned into this," I said transforming my ring into my soul gem. "This is the fate I doomed myself to, even knowing the consequences," I said transforming out of my magical girl clothes. I ran off into the night before Hanna could say anything else. "Jenny! Bad news" I said when I entered the room and closed the doors. "What?" asked Jenny turning to look at me. "A witch appeared and I killed it, but Hanna was lured into the labyrinth and I told her about magical girls," I said hurriedly. "WHAT!" shouted Jenny. "I know, it's bad. But I didn't tell Hanna about you being a magical girl" I said trying to calm Jenny down. "She'll figure out about me being a magical girl anyway!" said Jenny getting hysterical. "I know," I said, "but we have to face it," I said.
    The next day I saw Hanna who shrank away from me. I cursed in Japanese. Hanna avoided me for the rest of the week. On Saturday night I announced to Jenny, "I'm leaving, you have things handled here." "WHAT?" Yelled Jenny. "I need to leave, if you ever need me I'll be in San Fransisco," I said before saying Teleport to San Fransisco" and closing my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....