Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 22

"Did you do the enchantment?" I asked Rachel before we walked into school. "Yes, when we're within two hundred meters of the marks they'll automatically disappear," Rachel said looking proud. We walked into school with our faces covered. "Kara, did you see that new horror movie last night? It was so awesome!" said Rachel (Emily) casually. "Of course! There was so much blood it was unbelievable! It was so gory and totally amazing" I said thinking of the new horror movie that had been released in theaters. last night. We saw it after we cleaned up the apartment. "I know right. So much blood, did you see how fake the deaths looked? I mean blood gushing out of a stomach wound? It went like five feet before hitting the ground" said Rachel rolling her eyes. "I know it was fake but did you hear all the other people in the theater scream? It was pathetic, it really wasn't that scary. Just a girl with no emotions brutally killing her rivals one by one to tell her crush she loved him?" I said rolling my eyes. "But it was still awesome," Rachel said. We sat down in class still talking about the movie. "My favorite part was when the main character buried all her rival bodies in the garden after she kills them," said Rachael. "I don't know my favorite part, it was all super cool," I said truthfully. Just then Anna and a few of her friends came in and looked at me and Rachel with pure fear. "Hey! Anna come sit with us" I said cheerfully. "No thanks," said Anna trying to act like nothing was wrong. "That's a shame, me and Emily are talking about this awesome horror movie was saw last night," I said. "I don't like horror movies," said Anna. "Too bad," said Rachel. "Kara, Emily please take off your hoods, you know the rules"" said the teacher. Anna looked scared. We lowered our hoods to perfectly normal faces. "Thank you, girls, now time to start the lesson," said the teacher. After school, everyone knew about how Anna and her friends getting attacked bu us. "What are you talking about? We went to see the horror movie last night, you must be mistaken" Me and Rachel would say every time someone asked or accused us. By the end of the day, Anna and all her friends had to be sent home because of their paranoia. We left after school to go back to the academy. "That was so fun!" I laughed as I flew next to Rachel who had used a wind spell to fly with me. "I know, have you seen how many views on the video?" asked Rachel laughing too. "Two hundred million views and counting," I said smiling. "This totally going to make national news," I said smiling. "Let's keep a watch out for it," said Rachel.
  "Breaking news, another attack on kids that went viral on in a small town, with a group of kids expecting to have a nice time hanging out with their friends," said the new man. "When they got there they went into the home theater to have the door locked and be attacked by two girls they thought they knew, the call themselves the Demon Academy which means their are probably more, we know that one joined because the last attack was doone by only one person. We'll have more detail tomorow." The news man finished. "We did it!" I gigled with Rachel. "Can't wait for our next attack" said Rachel smilling evilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....