Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 8

When I opened my eyes I was in San Fransisco. "Wow," I said looking around. "I guess where living on the streets from now on Kyubey," I said looking at Kyubey. I found a nice little place in an alley and set up a temporary camp. I pulled out my VR headband that I had picked up from Japan. I put it on and searched recent suicides in San Fransisco. When I was done I searched for Alfa Academy. I had the scholarship to get in. I fell asleep on a sleeping bag. At Alpha the next day I walked into the school to the main office to get my schedule. I went to my homeroom and put my headband in front of my eyes and leaned back. I peeked above my VR headband to see kids staring at me. I gave them a quick glare before returning to my research. On a piece of paper, I titled it "Suicided Addresses" then started writing addresses for recent suicides. I felt the paper sliding under my hand. I balled my fist and slammed it on my paper hitting the person's hand, but not before they could see the title of my paper. I heard a cry and smiled in satisfaction. When Homeroom was over I walked to my next class. I bumped into a kid. "Watch it!" I snapped. "Sorry," he said. I looked up at him and glared. "You're new right? I think assigned to show you around but you left before I could introduce myself" he said lowering his glasses to look at me. "I don't need your help" I snapped before walking away. he grabbed my shoulder. I turned around angry. Let go of me!" I snapped. I shoved him back and started walking and he didn't follow me. The rest of my classes went smoothly. When I got to my alley I sat down and did my homework. When I was done I flopped down on my sleeping bag and closed my eyes. When I opened them an hour or two later the boy from this morning was leaning over me. I immediately punched him in the nose. He fell back holding his nose. "Creep! Are you watching me sleep or something?" I asked getting up to glare at him. "What did you do that for?" he asked holding his nose. "Reflex, " I said, "Now tell me why you were leaning over me?" I said crouching down to get a better look at his nose. "I wanted to see where you lived in case I ever needed to see you," he said wincing. "You're a really big creep you know," I said before taking out one of my daggers and pointing it at his throat. "Now get out of here," I said pointing the tip of my dagger closer to his throat. "Move very slowly and follow me," he said. I looked behind me and saw a cyclops. "What the heck!" I said startled. I transformed into my magical girl clothes. "Hold this for me," I said throwing my soul gem at him. "BLADE BALL!" I shouted and threw my first dagger at the cyclops, then threw my second dagger a minute later to activate the blades inside. Within a minute the cyclopes were bleeding from all over, and crawling away from me. "I didn't know there were cyclopses in San Fransisco, onto," I said changing into my normal clothes. The boy was backing away from me. "What?" I asked. A second later he was gone. "Well ,that could have gone better" I sighed.
    The next day the boy came up to me after school with a strange girl. "What?" I snapped. "We need to ask you a few questions in privet, minutes," said the girl. I followed them for minutes. "Now tell me this? Are you a descendant of Medusa?" the girl asked. I started laughing. "No, that's crazy, Gretchen," I said. "Who want to know?" I asked getting serious. "Me, of course," said the girl. I pulled out my daggers and pointed them at the boy and girl. "Now tell me your names before I shred you both," I said. "I'm Gretchen and this is Gretchen said before pulling out a dagger. "And your not the only one with weapons" Gretchen hissed. "Cute" I smirked. "Hello Flare," said Kyubey jumping on my shoulder. "What are you doing here you little beast" I growled. "Beast?" Gretchen said startled. "Yea? So?" I asked. "Give it to me, I need to send it back to where it came from,"Gretchen said. "No!" I said stabbing Kyubey. "What is that thing?" asked Max. 'This is Kyubey, and you can't send it back to Japan, the only reason I have this thing is so it doesn't curse anyone" I said. I grabbed Kyubey and ran. Gretchen was in front of me in no time. I saw a grief seed on the wall. "STOP!" I cried. Gretchen did, inched away from the seed. "Get back, I'll handle this," I said transforming into my magical girl clothes moments before me, Gretchen and Max are swallowed into the labyrinth. "Stay with me no matter what" I commanded. "I got this kid, I've fought tons of monsters,forward", said Gretchen running forward . "No! It's a witch!" I cried running after her. When we got their Gretchen was slumped on the ground.  "Stay back!" I told Max and ran towards the witch. When I was gone I picked up the grief seed and touched it to my soul gem. "She'll wake up in a few minute,labyrinths," I said as the labyrinth faded. "What are you?" Max asked. "I'm a magical girl? Why? Aren't there any magical girls here?" I asked. "Not that I know of," said Max. "That explains why there are so many suicides," I said sitting down. "What are you talking about Max asked staring at me. "Witches get hold of people and basically make them kill themselves and Kyubey transforms girls into magical girls," I said. "Do you even call yourself human?" asked Gretchen who was awake. "Of course not," I said. "Telaport to Kyubey" I said before closing my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....