Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Believe Chapter 8

"You're an SN!" I said in shock. "Yep, and your the first person I've ever told," Alex said. I whistled. Phobos and Deimos flew down and landed on my shoulders. "Meet Phobos and Deimos," I said smiling. "I'm glad I finally met an SN," I said stroking Phobos and Deimos. "Me too, it's been hard keeping it a secret for so long," said Alex sounding relieved. "You want to come to the temple?" I asked. "Sure," said Alex.
   "When did you discover you were and SN?" I asked making some rose tea. "When I was eight, I was trying to get home from the park before my brother and I just, ran," said Alex smiling at the memory. "That's cool, I found out about being an SN when I fell out of the tree the other day," I said blushing a little bit. "I'm glad I saw you in time," said Alex with a small smile. "Me too, I could have been seriously hurt," I said. I toke a sip of tea and added a spoon full of sugar. "Alice, How long ave you been sourcing for SN?" asked Alex abruptly. "Since I could remember. My mother taught me before she left when I was eight" I said thinking of my mom. "I've been on my own ever since," I said trying to hold back tears. "I'm sorry," said Alex looking like her regretted asking. "It's not that bad, People can't tell me what to do and I thought me how to be responsible early on, and my mom left me with a few thousand dollars to get by," I said. "She made sure I would be ok," I said. I got up and walked to the fire to put some more wood in. "I don't mind being on my own, anyway. I was never one who liked attention" I said walking back. "Don't you get lonely?" Alex asked. "Sometimes, but not that much," I said. "It's late you should get home" I said abruptly wanting to end the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....