Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Curse of Magic Chapter 11

"Hey! Flare! Wait up, called Jane. "Hi Jane," I said making a small forced smile that Looked natural. "Want to come get some pizza after school?" Jane asked. "Sure, where?" I asked planning on planting a grief seed their a little bit before we went. "It's on the corner of Main Street and Rainbow Way," said Jane. "Sounds good, I'll meet you there after school," I said. I left quickly for the Pizza place and hid a Seed in a dark corner that would be light up by the time we left. "Hi, Flare! You got here quick, it's like you have super speed" Jane said smiling. "I am pretty fast," I said. "Come on, I'm hungry," I said as we walked in.
   When we came out about an hour later the seed was almost ready to hatch and it was glowing where I had put it. "Hey look at that thing," said Jane seeing the seed. "That's not good," I said. "It's about to hatch," I said. "Why? What is it?" asked Jane scared. "SStay back and do exactly what I say unless you value your life," I said as the labyrinth opened. "Stay close to me," I said transforming into my Magical Girl clothes. I ran to catch up to the seed. Jane ran right after me. I finished the witch off quickly. "W-what was that? What are you?" Jane asked me in horror. "Come with me, I can't tell you here," I said taking Jane to my place in the abandoned building. "I'm a magical girl, and we fight witches, the thing I just fought was one," I said. "How, do you become a magical girl?" Jane asked. "It's easy" I grabbed Kyubey who was sleeping. "All you do is make a wish and Kyubey here grants it, easy. If you want to become one I can show you the ropes so nothing bad happens" I said smiling, pretending that becoming a magical girl was a good thing. "Ok, should I make my wish now or later?" asked Jane. "I think you should think about it first, and I'll show you what you need to do, so then you can back out if you want. If you do it now you might regret it" I advised. "Ok," said Jane trusting me. "And never tell anyone about me or and if you become a magical girl," I said. "Got it!" said Jane looking determined. The trap is set...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....