Saturday, January 21, 2017

Pokemon Journey of Awesomeness Chapter 1

My name's Ashly Catch'em. It's been about three years since my big brother Ash left on his journey. He doesn't know about me because I finally found my real mom. I had been traveling from foster home to foster home, until three years ago. I was walking through the woods of Palet Town when I saw a Pokemon egg. "Huh? I've never seen this egg around here before" I said picking it up. "I should take care of it and wait for it to hatch. Maybe it can be my starter Pokemon,  I only need to wait a week until I can start my journey, I wonder if I'll see big brother" I said walking home. "Mom! I found a Pokemon egg, I want to take care of it so that maybe it can be my first Pokemon" I said running into the house. "That's a great idea, Ashly, take it to your room and wrap it in a nest of blankets, I'll get more if you need," said my mom. I made a nest out of some of my blankets and waited watching it. I glowed for a second. "It's going to hatch soon!" I yelled excited. "CRACK!" It shattered. I covered let out my breath I didn't know I was holding. It was a Mew! "Mew," it said quietly. "Hey little thing," I said quietly. It looked at me and flew towards me and laid down in my lap. I started stroking its soft fur. My mom walked in a minute later. "Hey Ashly, I heard you yell. Where the Pokemon?" said, my mom. I looked down, and My hand was on Mew but I couldn't see it. "Oh, yeah, Mew only appears to people with a pure heart" I muttered under my breath. "I'm letting it explore my room, it's under my bed looking around" I lied. I felt bad but I had to protect Mew, even from my mom. I didn't want the word getting out about Mew. "Oh. ok." said my mom. "Mom, I'm going to talk to Professor Oak," I said picking Mew up gently. "Mew, I swear to protect you from harm for as long as I live," I said to Mew who was waking up from my running. I was really fast and I didn't waste any time getting to Profesor Oak. "Professor!" I cried. "What do you need?" asked his assistant. "I need to talk to the Professor, it's an emergency!" I cried. "I'll tell him your here," said the assistant. I sat down and Mew flew up to my head and sat on top of my black long hair. "Mew," said Mew. "What?!" cried the professor when he burst in. "What is it!" he cried. "Hello, Ashly I heard that there was an emergency? What is it?" he asked. "You know I can't let you leave on your journey for another week," he said. "That's not why I'm here. I need to speak to you alone" I said standing up. "Sure, follow me," said the professor. We went into a room. "I found a Pokemon egg in the woods when it hatched I found a Mew inside. I wanted to ask what I should do, I'm not leaving Mew to fend for itself" I said petting Mew. "That's amazing. I understand about wanting to protect Mew, so if Mew wants you two become partners" he said. "That's wonderful!" I cried. "Mew, do you want to be my partner?" I asked. "Mew," said Mew nodding its head. "Great!" I said. "Mew will Oficial be your partner in a week until then don't let Mew out of your sight," said the Professor. "Ok," I said walking away.   A week later I caught Mew. And started to set off on my journey, when my mom came running up to me. "Mom?" I said. "I wanted to give you this, it's your big brother,s old hat, it's the same one he has now. If you two meet up then he'll ask about the hat. You must tell him he has a sister" said My mom giving my a hat. "Thanks, mom," I said putting it on my head the tilting it a bit to the left. "I'll be safe," I said walking away. "Hey, Mew. Want to hear my dream? I want to catch every legendary and mythical Pokemon of each kind and protect them and become a Pokemon Gym leader or a Pokemon master like big brother" I said as we walked out of town. I turned around and waved to everyone. "GOOD BYE! I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU ALL" I cried before turning around and walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....