Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Gamers Curse Chapter 7

"Do you understand?" I asked my mom after I had told her everything. "Baby, Why didn't you tell me in the first place? I would never have thought of you as different, and that will never change that" said my mom. "Thanks, mom, but you know you can never tell anyone about this," I said. "I know sweety," said my mom. "I need to go to school now," I said. We had been talking all night. "Your right! I'll drive you if I don't you'll be late" said my mom.
  When I got to school I saw Eito. "Hi Eito," I said smiling. "I cleared thing up with my mom," I said. "That's good," he said suddenly two girls walked by us giggling and looking at us. "I can't believe they kissed I mean seriously it went viral! everyone in the whole school saw it other than them". I looked down trying not to blush. I grabbed Eito and dragged him into an abandoned classroom. "Someone took a picture of us and posted it," I said to Eito not happy. "So?" he asked obliviously. "Kissing" I hissed. "Oh, that's not good, and how did you find out?" he said. "My listening skill is really high," I said rolling my eyes and walking out of the classroom. "Let's go to homeroom," I said walking to our class. In the third period my only class without Eito. Gabby kept asking my questions. "Gem! I saw on Instagram that you kissed that dork Eito. Why would you do that? I thought you swore to me that you would tell me first if you ever kiss someone and I find out from browsing Instagram! Why did you not tell me?" she demanded. "Sorry, but I didn't know it was on Instagram," I said fidgeting with my bow. "Why are you wearing bows? I thought you hated them" Gabby said. "I wanted to mix things up for a change" I lied. "Ok, but I want a full explanation after school," said Gabby walking away. "Hi," said Eito making my jump. "Don't scare me like that!" I said pretending to be angry but not being able to get angry. "Aww it's cute how you try to stay mad at me," he said teasing me. "Oh really? So is this considered as trying?" I asked punching him in the shoulder. "Ow, that did hurt, but I know that you're just trying to make a point" teased Eito. "Ok, you acting weird, can you tell me why?" I asked getting serious. "What do you mean? I'm fine" Eito said. "That doesn't sound like you but whatever," I said walking away. A bunch of people had been watching us and I shot all of them a glare. They scattered like birds. After school, I took a detour to the park. "Why are you following my Eito? I know you're there you don't need to hide" I called. "you caught me Gem, your good," said Eito. "You know that already, and if you wanted to walk with me you could have just asked," I said rolling my eyes. "Why were you acting weird earlier?" I asked. "Sorry about that but some of my friends were egging me on, so I wanted to make them quit bugging me," said Eito. "That's stupid, just tell them to shut up next time," I said. "I'll do that," Eito said grinning. "And no more teasing or you really will get it," I said walking away. "I understand," said Eito. Suddenly I tripped on a rock and fell. Eito caught me before I fell. I looked into his eyes and froze. Eito kissed me again. When he let go of me I said "What was that for?!" "S-sorry I don't know what came over me." "It's fine, just can you not do that again? It's like it was part of a movie of somthing and it unsetals me" I said grabbing my bag. "And thanks for saving me, without that I could be dead right now" I said before running away with my cheaks burning.

Sorry for the super cringy Chapters! I can't help myself! I'll try to dumb it down from now on.... Maybe....
-StaršŸŒ 
P.s Plz comment if u like my stories cuz I don't know and I really want to...
p.p.s Sorry about all the romance stuff, gotta get it out ofmy system... Wait that's not posible. (Srrp ppl, I'll try to keep the romancey stuff to a minmim after this Chapter..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....