Saturday, January 7, 2017

Silent Scream Chapter 2

I hate being stuck here. It's always, do this, do that. No, you're doing it the wrong way! It's so hard to meet my dad's demands. I did my homework than did extra work my dad gave me then watched the rain roll down my window. I put my earplugs in my ears and listened to my favorite song. I looked under my bed and grabbed a notebook I had stashed under it and opened it to the first page. And read the song I had written. My dad thought music was pointless. I loved it and wanted to be a singer. I opened my laptop and decided to finally post my song. When I did I didn't expect it to go viral I just wanted a few views. When I woke up I looked at my video and it was number one on trending. I was shocked. it had tons of veiws. "AMI!!! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" my dad yelled. "Yes, father!" I called. "What is this?" demanded my dad when I got down stairs. He pointed to his laptop, it was on the news, and my dad had gotten an email asking if I wanted to attend a school in California. "You're going to go to this school, and when you do you will no longer be my daughter, that video is against everything I stand for," said my dad. "Y-you're disowning me?" I said in shock. "Yes, and it's about time too," said my dad. "Fine, I'll go get my things," I said pretending not to be happy. I packed my things quickly when I got down some people were there to take me to the school. "I understand you are Ami, the one responsible for the song Silent Scream," said the one who looked like the leader. "Yes," I said holding my bag close to me. "Well, we want to take you to a special school where you can learn how to be a better singer, and it's a boarding school," said the man. "Ok," I said. "It's not like I have anything here anymore," I said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Dad disowned me, because of the video," I said. "Young lady! You have to discuss our family life!" roared my dad. "I'm not your daughter anymore, you said so yourself," I said calmly. "And I'm fully aware that because of that I'm not a princess anymore," I said "Your darn right. Now leave!" roared my dad. When we were in the car I said "Sorry about him, he has never been very nice." "I understand, I'm excited to see what you think of the school."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....