Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pokemon Journey of Awesomeness Chapter 3

I was almost in Lumiose City. I had collapsed a few times like Sam said, but I kept going. I saw the tip of the gym. "I'm almost their" I panted, as I sped up. I was at the gym in a few minutes. I panted when I walked in. I collapsed right in front of the door. "Are you okay?" asked someone helping me up. "I'm fine, just tired," I said looking up. It was Ash. I choked on my breath and started shaking. "Are you sure? You don't look fine" said Ash helping me up. "Ash is everything okay?" asked a girl running in with a little blond girl behind her. "This girl was on the floor by the door, she said she was fine but s=when she saw me she started shaking," said Ash. I started to cry. It was Ash. I had found him. My tears came flooding out like a broken dam. "What's wrong?" asked the little girl. "Bonnie, you should back up, you don't want to scare her," said the other girl. I sat there looking at the floor crying. "Ash, It's me. I've been looking for you for so long" I said in a whisper that you could barely hear. "Ash, big brother," I say tearing up more. "D-did you call me big brother?" asked Ash looking shocked. "How do you know my name?" he said. I started crying, but I was smiling. "Because I'm- I'm your sister" I whirred barely loud enough to hear. "I can't believe I finally get to meet you, I've dreamed of this day for a long time. But I didn't think that you would have to see me cry" I said wiping away my tears smiling. "I'm still confused, Ash I didn't know you had a sister," said Bonnie. "Nether did I," said Ash. "You should tell us everything," said the girl. "Sure, I figured you would want to know," I said getting up. I told them everything, Learned that the other girl was called Serena. "And now I'm here," I said. "Wow, that's so cool! I have a sister" said Ash looking really happy. "That's so exciting!" said Bonnie. "Ash, you ready for our battle?" said a boy who must be Clemont the gym leader. "Hi Clermont, guess what! I have a sister!" said Ash looking so excited. "WHAT!" shouted Clermont. "Hi, you must be the gym leader," I said smiling. "Nice to meet you," I said. "It's nice to meet you too," said Clermont. "When Ash is done can I settle you?" I asked. "Sure, how many Pokemon do you have?" asked Clermont. "Only two, but they're really strong," I said. "But you'll only see one," I said smiling. "Well maybe, I don't know," I said. When Ash's battle was done I walked up to the field. "Come on Meloetta, Let's win this thing," I said. "A Meloetta!" said everyone surprise. "Use Melody!" I commanded. Melted started singing and Luxray backed away from the middle. A few minutes Luxray was out. "Come on  Mew, don't fall me" I whispered when Meloetta was out. "Mew," said Mew, no one could see it but I knew that I would be amazing. Mew was amazing and won the battle. "Wow that was an amazing battle," said Ash when I saw done. "To be honest I didn't think I would win, this was my first ever battle," I said smiling. "WHAT!" yelled Clermont. "I know surprising, bu I was easy because me and my Pokemon are so close," I said as Mew who was still invisible went to sleep on my head. I pet Mew. "Ashely do you want to come with us on our journey?" asked Ash. "I guess, I can for a bit. But I kind of want to travel on my own for a bit. But I'm definitely going with you for a while" I said walking next to them. "Great! I can't wait to get to know my sister!" said Ah. "Same to you, I can't wait to get to know you" I said smilling. "You two are really simlar, and you bother have the same hats" said Bonnie. "Oh yeah, mom gave me your old hat so I would recagnize you" I said. "That just makes our bond stronger" said Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....