Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Art of Music Videos

"No! I'm not doing it! You really need to try harder, and maybe just maybe. STOP BUGGING ME!" I shout and hang up. "Ugg!Justin is being so annoying! He calls every other day to bug me" I complain to myself. I walked back to class, "Sorry about that" I apologize to my teacher. "It's fine Luna, I know how busy you are," said my teacher. I sat back in my seat and tried to pay attention. Why do I need to go to school anyway? Mom and Dad know how hard it is to keep up my job and try to do my homework on time I think as my mind wonders. "Luna please come to the office for dismissal," said the announcement. I grab my bag which I'm allowed to carry with me for when I need to leave on short notice. I'm in the office in two minutes flat. "Hey, I'm here" I call in the office. "Hey Luna, someone came to ask to talk to you," said the office assistant. "Who is it this time?" I ask rolling my eyes. "It's someone called Justin, he had a hood covering his face," she said. "Oh, I know exactly who that is" I growled walking out of the office. "Why are you here JB?" I ask when I get outside. "I need you, my fan base is shrinking every day because you don't direct my music videos," said JB. "Not mu problem, you're the one who makes terrible music that's ninety percent auto tune" I snap. "We're done here forever, so if you'll excuse me I need to get back to class," I said walking away. "Please Luna, I'll play two million dollars" pleaded JB. "No, didn't I just say we're done, forever! Leave me alone Justin Beiber" I snap before walking into the building. "Sorry, false alarm," I said walking back to class.
   Later that day I got a call from one of my other clients, Daya. "Sup D, what is it?" I say when I pick up. "Sup Luna, I need your help, some of the props for the video are missing and we need you to help us do the video without them," said Daya. "I'm getting an uber right now, I'll be there soon," I said. "Hey, teach, I have an emergency I need to take care of," I say before leaving. When I arrived I saw that it really was a disaster. "OK! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" I yelled.
   I got back to school with everything sorted out. "Shoot" I curse when I see the paparazzi. I pull out my emergency baseball cap to hide my face. I manage to get about two feet before they see me. "IT'S LUNA!" yells one of the reporters. I start walking and pretty soon I'm full on sprinting. When I get in school I'm panting. "Hey! lock the doors and put up the sign that everyone has to go through the back!" I call in the office. "Roger that," says the office person. This happens all the time because I'm super famous. Within a minute the paparazzi are taking pictures through the glass of me. I run to a place without windows. I lean against my locker panting. "Paparazzi here again?" asked my best friend Ali. "Yep, I hate it when they follow me to school," I say. "I know, we all hate it," says Ali rolling her eyes. "Tell me about it, but they'll get bored soon," I say. "Duh" says Ali.
   When I walk home it's raining so I have my umbrella. My black hairs in a bun with two short strands of hair are on either side of my face. "Ug, tomorrow's Valentine's Day" I groan to myself. "It's so lame, a bunch of lame people giving people cheesy stuff," I say to myself. "Can't be as bad as last year" I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....