Monday, January 23, 2017

Pokemon Journey of Awesomeness Chapter 2

"Mew, want to take a break?" I said. It was really hot. "Mew" said Mew. "Want a berry?" I said handing Mew a berry. Took one out too. It was nice and sweet. "Mmm" I sighed, Mom had packed me the berries. "We should keep going, maybe by nightfall we'll reach a town" I said getting up. "Mew" said Mew on my head. "What is it Mew?" I asked, Mew had great senses. Then I saw it. I gasped. It was a Meloetta. It had green hair that looked like a note bar and was amazing. It was singing a small quite song. I stood frozen, not sure what to do. Meloetta floated up to me and it sounded like Meloetta and Mew where having a conversation. "I can't believe it! Melted is meant to be a rare Pokemon, so why is she here?" I wondered to myself quietly. "Mew" said Mew digging a pokeball out of my pocket. "What is it Mew?" I asked. "Meloetta" said Meloetta picking up the ball and tapping it on her head. "You want me to catch you?" I asked confused. Meloetta nodded. "Ok" I said tapping it lightly agents her head. Meloetta appeared a second latter. "Well I;m happy to meet you Meloetta, I promise to not hurt you. I've sworn to protect all legendary and mythical Pokemon" I said smiling. "But why do you want to be my Pokemon? I thought legendary and mythical Pokemon didn't like trainers" I said. "Melted?" said Meloetta looking confused. "It's not like I don't want you to be my Pokemon, I'm actually honored you chose me to be your trainer" I said not wanting to offend Meloetta. "Come on you two, we should get going to the next town. It'll be dark soon" I said smiling. My Pokemon journey was turning out very well.
   "Hmm. I think we should head to Lumiose City and challenge the gym. Maybe I can learn if big brother and his friend where their recently and where they went" I said looking at a map while I was eating at a cafe. "It looks like a few days trip, but we can make it" I said taking a bite of my muffin. I got up and left a tip for the waiter. "We need to get going right away, I really want to see big brother" I said walking out  of town. I secured my bag on my back and started running as fast as I could. I was really fast and I could run for a long distance. I had soon cleared about a mile and a half when I started to slow down. I panted, "Man that was hard with my pack on my back" I said. "But I must get to Lumiose City, as fast as possible" I muttered and started running again. I got pretty far before I got so tired that I couldn't go on. "I can't go any further. I need to stop, but I have to go on" I said trying to stand up. I fell to my knees. I tried to crawl. "I need to see him, I need to see big brother. I'll never give up" I said only going about a foot before stopping from exhaustion. I don't know how long I was their not moving. I woke up to see someone looking at me. "Gah1" I cried when I saw them. I managed to sit up, but when I did I was so tired I had to try to stop my self from falling back on the ground. "Good you're alive" said the kid. "How long have I been out?" I asked using all my remains strength not to fall to the ground. "I don't know, I got here a few minutes ago and saw you. I wanted to make sure you where't dead or hurt" he said. "Well I don't need it, as you can see I'm fine" I said trying to get up without success. "You look far from fine. How are you so tired anyway?" he asked. "I ran here. I'm really fast and good at running long distance but it makes me extremely tired" I said. "Well then don't run" he said chuckling. "I need to get to Lumiose City, but I'm sure you wouldn't understand why" I said getting up and staying. "I'm going their too, I want to challenge the gym" he said. "Me too, but I have a really important reason to" I said. "I just remembered that I don't know your name" said the boy. "I'm Ashley" I said taking a few steps before collapsing. "I'm Sam, nice to meet you. Need some help? You won't get anywhere like that" said Sam putting my arm around is neck to give me some support. "Thanks. Why are you going to Lumiose City, apart from challenging the gym" I said. "I'm going to challenge the gym and go on my way to the next one" said Sam. "I'm looking for my brother and I know his friend id the gym leader. I need to meet him no matter what" I said as we walked. "Haven't you met your brother before?" asked Sam. "No, I was in foster home until three years ago when I found my real mom. I never met met big brother. he was already on his journey" I said. "I swore I would at lest see him. "My mom gave me this hat, it's just like big brothers" I said taking off my hat and looking at it. "I'll help you find him if you want, but I'l need to know his name" sad Sam. "It's Ash" I said. Meloetta came out from it's ball at that time and so did Mew sensing my sadness" Meloetta started singing to cheer me up. I smiled. "Thanks Meloetta" I said reaching out to let her land on my hand. "You have a Meloetta? It's a legendary Pokemon, How?" asked Sam looking at Meloetta. "It actually found me, it wanted me to catch it" I said. "That's amazing" said Sam. "I know" I said letting go of him. "I should get going now" I said. "Wait! I said I was going to help you, which means you can't run so fast, what if you collapse again?" said Sam running up to me. "That's a chance I'll take. It was nice meeting you Sam, but I need to do this alone" I said taking off into the distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....