Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Gamers Curse Chapter 9

"I can't wait to beat all those other players," I said. "This is going to be fun, just like old times," I said thinking about SAO and fighting the Bosses. "Can't wait to show them how powerful we can be," said Eito. "I can't wait to show them not to mess with us," I said. "It's starting!" I said right before I was teleported to the arena. "I'm going to win this thing," I said to myself. I heard my opponent loading a gun. I whipped around and sliced the bullet out for the air towards where it came from. I snuck around the way my opponent wasn't looking. "Found you" I smiled with a creepy grin on my face. I slashed them down before they could say anything. That went on for a while. In the last round, I was taking down my opponents lighting fast. I was the last one standing within half an hour. When I got back all my friends congratulated me. "Hey! what's your name?" demanded someone who had been watching me. "My name is, Yin," I said. "How did you do so well? I heard that you also beat the untouchable challenge in the market" said the player. "Me and my friends transferred from another game," I said. "Cool," he said walking away. "Hey Yin, you should know that you already have a reputation for being a total savage. Your nickname is the Hunter of Death" said Eito. "Cool, that means that people will know not to mess with me," I said smiling. "You got that right," said Eito smiling. "Come on let's go celebrate my victory, out first day here hasn't been so bad," I said walking out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....