Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Art of Music Videos Chapter 2

HAPPY VALINTINE'S DAY! says a big banner in front of the school. I walked into school prepared for a day of torture. When I opened my locker about fifty envelopes poured out. I jumped back surprised. "What the heck!?" I said. "Oh yea, a bunch of guys put letters in your locker a while ago," said Ali watching me. "Why?!" I demanded. "Because they obviously like you, and it's Valentines Day," Ali says smugly. I blush freaked out. I pick the all up and put them a pile and got my stuff then put all the envelopes in the trash, right before I closed it Ali said "Aren't you going to read them? I mean all those boys poured their souls into them, and it would be sad to not even read them." "I hate you," I say glaring at Ali. "You said the same thing last year Luna," said Ali. "I don't care, and if it gets you off my back I'll read them, but no reading part out loud or I'll punch you," I say caring the letters to the library where everyone was reading their letters. I started reading my huge pile. I read all of them and when I'm done I threw them all away. "I can't believe how much crap I had to read" I complained. "It wasn't crap Luna, it was really sweet," said Ali. "I don't care/1 that stuff makes me sick, this holiday makes me sick!" I say. "Well too bad for you, we haven't even gotten to the best part where all the students got the the cafeteria to exchange gifts with someone they like," says Ali. "I'm going to puke," I said. "Come on gloomy mc gloom," said Ali dragging me to the cafeteria. "ugg," I say as I get dragged. "I seriously hate you right now," I say. "I don't care, you're doing this whether you like it or not," says Ali. I sit down at a table silently cursing Ali. "H-hi Luna, I got this for you," says boy after boy. At the end, I have a pile of junk in front of me.
   I walked home in the rain. "Luna! Luna! Wait up!" called a boy running after me. I stop for a second before I keep walking. I turn around suddenly to see the boy. "What?" I ask. "I wanted to give this to you but I was too shy to give it to you in front of everyone," said the boy. "What's your name?" I ask. "Harry, here," said Harry holding out what looked like a flower. "What is it?" I asked. "It's for your bun, you wrap it around and the flowers the decoration," said Harry. Looking like he was trying to stop his face from going red. "Thanks, it's very nice, in fact, I think it's the best thing I got all day," I say taking it out of his hand "R-really?" Harry asked. "Yep, It's amazing," I say tying the flower hair thing so that the flower is at the front on top of my head around my bun. "Thanks, Harry," I said before walking away. When I got home I ran to my room and slammed the door. I out my hand on my chest and breathed deeply. Is this what love is like? I wondered, then I panicked. No! I can't be! This is so bad! I flopped on my bed and groaned. I started pounding my pillow in anger. I got up a minute later and sighed.
   The next day I wore the flower thing for my bun. "Hey! Luna what are you wearing?" asked Ali when she saw me. "Just something someone got me," I said "Oh, did they give it to you yesterday? Who was it?  Do you like them?" Ali said showering me with questions. "It's nothing, just something someone gave me," I said. "Quit making a big deal about it Ali" I growled. "Nope, now who gave it to you and do you like them?" repeated Ali. I felt my cheeks getting warm. I tried to cover my cheeks before Ali noticed. "You do like them!" squealed. "No, I don't! your just creeping me out" I lied. "Yea right" said Ali rolling her eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....